Match Thread Everton v Spurs. 3rd Jan at 1600.

How do we make Everton boss?

• Sort the goalkeeper out

Votes: 183 41.4%
  • Get Jagielka in and the defence sorted

Votes: 83 18.8%
  • Change the Manager

Votes: 42 9.5%
  • Show some patience with the young team

Votes: 56 12.7%
  • I just watch the games and can't be arsed with all this

Votes: 35 7.9%
  • I'm a Chinese spam robot you ted

Votes: 43 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, a game where the proper Everton turned up for the second half after a tight first half!
Lennon took his goal amazingly but the ball into Lukaku was world class. Koné was like a fish out of water and I was made up when Besic came on.
I've always liked him and he played out of his skin, real box to box and throwing tackles in everywhere.
Gutted about the final result as I felt we could have snatched it, but to be fair, they did hit the post and bar...

Point earned that. Took the lead completely from nowhere, deservedly not ahead at the break. Second half fighting performance. Thought Mori was very, very good at the back but needs to work a little on his clearing the ball. Stones looked better despite his moronic dribbling 3 yards out.

Ya think maybe we try besic and barry while jimmy macs out and push cleverly onto the left or maybe start barry and cleverly together with lennon out left.kone seems to play good for 3 or 4 games then goes missing for a few games.its like he needs a rest after 3 or 4 games.

Just watched the sky end of game assessment, D. Alli was MOTM, they showed his highlights and apart from his goal(poor marking from Seamus) he did sweet f a, if he was playing for us and his name was R Barkley the crowd would've been on his back.

Just watched the sky end of game assessment, D. Alli was MOTM, they showed his highlights and apart from his goal(poor marking from Seamus) he did sweet f a, if he was playing for us and his name was R Barkley the crowd would've been on his back.
I didn't see the game, and though I really like Ali and think he will be top class. It's normal southern bias , I was reading today the OX has got an assist or a goal in 12months for arsenal.
If that was Barkley god help him.

Kone was dreadful, imo. Howard did little wrong, save one weird punch near the end.
For ten minutes or more in the first half Kone was on the left of a back five ! with Rom isolated up front. The same Rom who lashed out a few rollockings to colleagues during the game.

spurs were much the better team ,everton paying them far too much respect almost as if barcelona were in town,unbelievable goal by lennon,kone was utterly useless and absolutely criminal having a player like mirallas on the bench while kone gets game time,besic and deulofeu were fantastic when they came on,the second half was much better the least said about the 1st half the better,2nd half gives us hope for weds night

spurs were much the better team ,everton paying them far too much respect almost as if barcelona were in town,unbelievable goal by lennon,kone was utterly useless and absolutely criminal having a player like mirallas on the bench while kone gets game time,besic and deulofeu were fantastic when they came on,the second half was much better the least said about the 1st half the better,2nd half gives us hope for weds night
We'll said bro

Status
Not open for further replies.