Match Thread Everton v Spurs. 3rd Jan at 1600.

How do we make Everton boss?

• Sort the goalkeeper out

Votes: 183 41.4%
  • Get Jagielka in and the defence sorted

Votes: 83 18.8%
  • Change the Manager

Votes: 42 9.5%
  • Show some patience with the young team

Votes: 56 12.7%
  • I just watch the games and can't be arsed with all this

Votes: 35 7.9%
  • I'm a Chinese spam robot you ted

Votes: 43 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb preview @chicoazul

New year so once again renewed hope that we are about to embark on a 28 game winning run with 28 clean sheets and averaging 5 goals a game.

Anyone remember Wimbledon away on New years day where Big Dunc scored a couple? I think we won 4-2. No particular reason I mentioned that apart from it being a little flashback in my pea sized brain.

We can't defend, Spurs are boss, we are crap so I'm going for a 5-0 Everton home win where talk gathers pace that if we continue this one game winning streak then the title is ours for the taking. COYB!!!

Can see Spurs giving us a severe beating here. Maybe that is what it will take for us to see some changes in the starting 11. If they stick six past Howard maybe the penny will drop. I accept changing the keeper won't solve all our defensive problems but it would be a start. We can't keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect the outcome to be different.

Would love a draw here....

But I think it'll be a carbon copy of the Man United 3.0 loss game.

Theyre organised and efficient. And we can't handle that.

We've made a few resilient defences look crap this season. I think we'll score against these, just hope we keep it tight at the back.

One chance will nick this one either way I say. 1-0 Everton.

We'll get beat like but there'll be a couple of flashes of BIG WOW via the usual suspects and that'll more or less render the thrashing irrelevant because we'll have played some of the BEST football ever seen. For abaaaaar 11 combined minutes. So it's a win-win really...

Despite it more than likely being a bad loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.