Martin Atkinson to ref the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's about time our club grew some balls and stood up for ourselves instead of putting up with this sh*t year after year! absolutely bottled it, lucas got the same amount of yellows as barkley and lukaku who did nothing. played 2 mins of the allotted 3 because we were pummelling them.

we'll just accept it as we always do.

When 2 players square up and have a scuffle refs pretty much always book both players regardless of who started it cause a football pitch isn't a playground.

Barkley and Lucas should have been sent off.

But i guess cause he didn't give every decision to us we were robbed.

Boo hoo hoo, bunch of Mourinho's on here.

When 2 players square up and have a scuffle refs pretty much always book both players regardless of who started it cause a football pitch isn't a playground.

No mate. Allowing free kicks to be taken on the move and out of position, not sending off a man for a clear second yellow and not giving a blatant free kick on the edge of the box is the reason.

fair play mate, you're opinions are almost always negative or wrong.

If they had scored off that quick free kick I don't think he'd of got out alive. Absolutely scandalous decision almost straight after being denied a quick free kick.

Lucas should've gone and that would've given us 10 minutes against 10 men, can't say even in those circumstances we would've got the win.

Apart from that though I thought Atkinson was okay. I'd probably be thinking differently if I'd been at the game and got caught up in it all.

What a diabolical performance. Gutless moron. Injury time summed him up too. 3mins added, Sakho & Lukaku bust up for the first minute, blows 93:02

I'm guessing he didn't want to be seen to be compensating for his Rodwell error 5 years ago and so gave us little.

But instead he made a complete balls of it. Just incompetent, that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.