Transfer Rumour PSG Bid For Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the same article they imply that Coleman was a target earlier in the Summer, yet if you read that article that's just McGrath saying "wouldn't it be nice to buy Coleman"

Classic click bait.

The cross ref linked article to Coleman to Man Utd isn't relevant/strong, but he was a Man Utd target - Coleman himself admitted so.

The journo is Warren Haughton - does he have a track record of out and out lies?

I recall him being the first/most accurate to call Fellaini to Man Utd.

Le French Mustard is ready to depart (slow day in work)
onion-garland-20190.jpg

I'd say he offers more than Luiz to a team so is therefore worth more, he's very valuable to our team but I cant help thinking that eventually he'll be at Man Utd if he grew up supporting them, plus if weve got wingers doing their job then we dont necessarily need his bombing runs. I'm not saying I want to see him go but I reckon Stones would be a bigger loss.

The cross ref linked article to Coleman to Man Utd isn't relevant/strong, but he was a Man Utd target - Coleman himself admitted so.

The journo is Warren Haughton - does he have a track record of out and out lies?

I recall him being the first/most accurate to call Fellaini to Man Utd.

Your call mate.

It's so random there's probably a germ of truth in it, but if Talksport rumours are generally considered credible then all that rules out is the Metro and Everton Transfer Rumours

If we had a cat I'd have said our cat knew Fellaini was likely to follow Moyes. We don't actually have a cat though.

Status
Not open for further replies.