Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? What further purpose would yet another statement on Stones and this saga achieve?

Martinez is the official face of the club he's said in every interview given over the last 5-6 weeks Stones is going nowhere. The club would like the story to go away they don't need to add to it or prolong it.

The end should have been last night when he made his latest statement.

Dunno, it'd be just be great to hear a peep out of the board. An official statement on the OS, Bill reiterating Martinez's words last night.

It'd bring the circus to an end, our heads and John Stones' head can stop getting battered, and the reaction from the media and Chelsea fans would be amazing.

Just dropping in here for a monthly update.

4 days left and nothing has happened apart from Holgate ?

Absolute disgrace, but entirely expected.
Neg... You're forgetting Cleverley & Deulofeu AND the fact Martinez told the supporters that this would happen. That some targets would come a lot later. Deal with it.

Dunno, it'd be just be great to hear a peep out of the board. An official statement on the OS, Bill reiterating Martinez's words last night.

It'd bring the circus to an end, our heads and John Stones' head can stop getting battered, and the reaction from the media and Chelsea fans would be amazing.
I think the circus will continue even after the window shuts. Every major media outlet is trying to sell him on, even in America, and not only will Chelsea fume it seems every talking head on tv will blast us for not letting him go.

Neg... You're forgetting Cleverley & Deulofeu AND the fact Martinez told the supporters that this would happen. That some targets would come a lot later. Deal with it.

Forgetting nothing son. Many more years experiencing this than you mean I know exactly how to deal with it. But thanks for your unhelpful advice anyway.

Why are there people who think we should sell Stones.

We haven't spent the extra TV money yet. Why do you think Martinez will be given the Stones money?

Madness.

I think the circus will continue even after the window shuts. Every major media outlet is trying to sell him on, even in America, and not only will Chelsea fume it seems every talking head on tv will blast us for not letting him go.
Good we're becoming the people's champion. It might be good for our profile.

It's all gone very quiet again on the incomings, hopefully going to be an exciting weekend on that regard. Just have to look at the Spurs deal with Son for hope, nobody had a clue that was on until talks were fairly advanced so there's still hope.

Please don't do an Everton on me, Everton.

It's all gone very quiet again on the incomings, hopefully going to be an exciting weekend on that regard. Just have to look at the Spurs deal with Son for hope, nobody had a clue that was on until talks were fairly advanced so there's still hope.

Please don't do an Everton on me, Everton.
It feels like the deep breath before the plunge to me. But I am a wild optimist.

Status
Not open for further replies.