Will Martinez ever lead us to the Champions League?

Will Martinez lead us into the Champions League at any time during his tenure?

• Yes

• No

• Selection of breads and cheeses

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very positive (or maybe sarcastic).
If the former, why so confident mate?

your right lol there's that many teams competing now
i reckon, would say were in a shout for Europa but in future never know.
id like to think he would rather than he wouldn't, so in my head im going with yes he will

Bottle every big game and talk in the third person?

And wear snide cardies, must'n forget the snide cardies

Well if thats what it takes.....................

Moyes done it in his 3rd season in the prem so Martinez has some catching up to do. He just needs to jib that Lukaku clown off up front and get the new Marcus Bent in up front and he might stand a chance.

I love Bobsy and I might be wrong with having voted no, but a LOT of things would have to pan out absolutely spot on if we were to get that fourth position... I cannot see it happen, apart from FIFA where you can reload your game if you've lost. The margin for error is simply too thin, it's a next to impossible task to ask him to do, so I will never blame him for that, of course, you have to aim for the stars, but if you are unrealistic, well... you will end up disappointed.
But I don't mean to be negative, I think he's been making the right decisions this summer and I believe he is the man to lead us in the long run. This is a long term project and he's chosen the right pieces of brick for that imaginary wall. In Bobby I trust!

And I won't give up believing... miracles do exist.

Nobody can get us in the top 4. No one.
david-moyes-pic.jpg

I love Bobsy and I might be wrong with having voted no, but a LOT of things would have to pan out absolutely spot on if we were to get that fourth position... I cannot see it happen, apart from FIFA where you can reload your game if you've lost. The margin for error is simply too thin, it's a next to impossible task to ask him to do, so I will never blame him for that, of course, you have to aim for the stars, but if you are unrealistic, well... you will end up disappointed.
But I don't mean to be negative, I think he's been making the right decisions this summer and I believe he is the man to lead us in the long run. This is a long term project and he's chosen the right pieces of brick for that imaginary wall. In Bobby I trust!

And I won't give up believing... miracles do exist.
dyES7uo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.