13. Crystal Palace - 40 points
14. West Brom - 39 points
15. Sunderland - 37 points
16. Hull City - 36 points
17. Aston Villa - 35 points
18. Queens Park Rangers - 32 points
19. Leicester City - 32 points
20. Burnley - 31 points

Will be interesting to see how close this actually is...
They're laughing at your computer here mate.

Well I'm smarter than the 'Super Computer' then

As I say there is next to no chance that we will get 17 points from our final 10 games, based on us getting 28 from the first 28 games.

we arent going to get relegated. Theres not a chance of it happening because even though we are gash; the teams below us wont be picking up 6+ more points than us. 12th/13th is probably about right, as dreadful as it is.

Well I'm smarter than the 'Super Computer' then

As I say there is next to no chance that we will get 17 points from our final 10 games, based on us getting 28 from the first 28 games.

And yet there's every chance (based on your previous posts) of a couple of the bottom 3 going on a run and overhauling us?

Just for the record I withdraw the above - mistaken identity

Last edited:
And yet there's every chance (based on your previous posts) of a couple of the bottom 3 going on a run and overhauling us?
Not too sure about that mate, can you vault me on saying that teams below us are capable of winning a few games on the bounce please.

Not too sure about that mate, can you vault me on saying that teams below us are capable of winning a few games on the bounce please.

I accept you may not have said so but unless I am mistaken you are consistently one of the most critical on here of the team and manager and fear for our survival.

In order for us to be relegated it requires a significant up turn in form from the teams below us.

If I am mistaken I apologise

I accept you may not have said so but unless I am mistaken you are consistently one of the most critical on here of the team and manager and fear for our survival.

In order for us to be relegated it requires a significant up turn in form from the teams below us.

If I am mistaken I apologise
Mate its no excuse for Everton being so poor by saying well there are worse team than us, I never said teams below would catch us, I never said we will get relegated, I have said Martinez with this squad is doing a disgusting job.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.