Dynamo Kyiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bad that I want Russian tanks to roll into the Ukraine in a minute so we get a bye?

Can't believe teams from the Ukraine are still allowed in this competition. I thought FIFA / UEFA had a rule regarding wars and politics.

Just Imagine for one minute, if that stuff that happened last night in the Ukraine happened in England. The PM would be going nuts and they'd throw the book at us Heysel style...

Best idea is this, instead of behind closed doors they play both ties at Goodison and do that to every team that riots don't get to play at home.

Might be nothing in it, but due to proximities for both countries, game might be getting held at Wisla Krkow instead ? If true, no problems getting to Poland.

The Guingamp president, Bernard Desplat, reportedly told RMC: “I saw a stadium at war with rabid dogs that wanted to fight. There were 11 heroes in Guingamp colours on the field because organising a match in these security conditions, when the safety of a certain group is not assured, is catastrophic for football.

“These are not fans, they are militiamen. Restarting play? How do you expect the players to focus on their game? It was extremely dangerous. This match could only have happened in Ukraine under these conditions.

Cannot see this match getting played there to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.