Any regular match goers here actually buy any Food or Drink at Goodison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the answer to that question is a "no", then my follow up question would be, why?

For me, it's simply a matter of price

It's something like £6 for a Pie and a Drink

That's just ludicrous to me

If the club knocked everything down in price by just £1, I'd certainly be more inclined to buy concessions while I was in the ground

I usually have a pie and pint. I never buy soft drinks or chocolate as they are outrageously priced, also you can take a twix in with you. You cant really take a pie and pint through the turnstiles!

Also, Chang is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be

It's overpriced and not that great, but it still doesn't stop me buying it.

I've always thought clubs miss out on the matchday pound by having crap concourses and offerings that mean people choose to eat and drink away from the ground rather than inside it.

If we ever move it'd be great if they built some proper places to sit, eat and have a drink, and encourage more people to spend their dosh with the club.

At the park end at the shoite game. I was in the beer que 3 minutes before half time. The people employed in the shop wouldn't serve until the whistle. This caused outrage with chants like 'are you kopites in disguise' and people actually throwing things into the shop. It got a bit hairy I must say.

If the answer to that question is a "no", then my follow up question would be, why?

If the club knocked everything down in price by just £1, I'd certainly be more inclined to buy concessions while I was in the ground
you aren't at the baseball mate

Not me.

I find no pleasure in standing in line for a beer in a plastic beaker and a pie or sausage roll that is soggy, to stand and be jostled whilst trying to consume them.

And pay over the odds for the pleasure.

I generally fetch a Wispa and a bag of crisps in with me.

No. Get into the ground within a few minutes of kick-off and spend HT battling my way to the Top Balcony toilets to dispose of copious amounts of pre-game bitter served up at a very reasonable price in The Brick.

Not me.

I find no pleasure in standing in line for a beer in a plastic beaker and a pie or sausage roll that is soggy, to stand and be jostled whilst trying to consume them.

And pay over the odds for the pleasure.

I generally fetch a Wispa and a bag of crisps in with me.
We will have to put a stop to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.