Votes: 26 7.6%
  • Not that arsed lad

Votes: 32 9.3%
  • Kopite

Votes: 17 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, as a supporter of Everton for over 50 years it's not that we get beaten that bothers me too much but the WAY we get beaten.
I have never been so despondent before in all those years. Maybe I expected too much from Roberto from the start.
I just have the feeling,only a feeling ,with nothing to back it up that he may be losing the dressing room. I hope not and hope he is able to sort out our problems quickly.
Thought Distin played well, Garbutt ok but the rest as my mrs would say were pish!

We are still 12th. I'LL TAKE 12TH!!!!!!!

lowered-expectations.jpg

[Poor language removed], [Poor language removed] and more [Poor language removed], don't think the mods should be doing anything about the language after that performance.

Out - Martinez, Distin, Barry, Baines, Coleman, Jagielka.

In - Anyone, Stones, Browning, Garbutt, Oviedo.

Hull not won in four, who do they play next!!!!!!!

Even if we don't get rid of him and gave him money would you trust him with it!!!!!!

Mate we're as disappointed as anyone else, doesn't mean we will let things slip on GOT though.

Eto consistently gave the ball away and missed a sitter to make it 2-2 not a midfielder or a behind the striker player his Hollywood passes frustrated me when he had players out wide to pass to- why he stayed on, and Kone came off was a joke when 3-1 down a complete joke.
RM had a balanced side in the 1st half - 2nd half he had Garbutt, Baines and KM on the same wing with no one in front of Coleman????
The goals we gave away were a joke defending like Wigan? - Only + point was the Birdman at the back he held the shaky defence together -
MaGeedy started the half on the left in the 2nd half made a bad mistake = goal . and Barkley god knows where he was told to play gifted the third - RM one change, as MaCarthy must have been injured at half time, and the team fell apart no one looked comfortable in that 2nd half , and ETO on 80 000 per week = get rid of him in Jan!
Either he plays as a striker or drop him !!!
Never want to see him playing in that role again utter gash!

it ain't pretty but again the manager can't legislate for bad ref decisions and woeful individual errors. maybe the generall play and the form/confidence of the players might improve if we can go two games without handing goals to the opposition. we don't get a chance to get some belief when they do that to themselves.

However most won't analyse a thing and will just shout loudly about sacking the boss.

I must say I thought Barkley was very poor when he came on, run, run run, lose the ball
Not quite as bad as back, back, back, lose the ball but same outcome

Yes he reminds me of Lukaku..get ball then big feet get in the way..lose ball and this is repeated again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.