VFL Wolfsburg Vs. Everton FC - Europa League Grp H - Thursday 27th Nov - 18:00KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
megm_1803447a.jpg

I see Kone coming on at the 60min mark for whichever of the front twoooooo....
is not enjoy it the most, or going to a front three if we're chasing it

Wonder how Martinez and co have told the lads to play,go for it knowing a win puts us in the next round,or play safe,if a team can ever actually do as a boss tells them,ie if someone told me to stay back i would go forward if the chance was there

He has the chance to play one or the other from Barkley and Naigood and leaves Barkley on the bench. Catalan divvy.

COYB, Il settle for a point right now, puts us through and means our hopes of winning the group remain in our hands ahead of the last fixtures.

COYB, Il settle for a point right now, puts us through and means our hopes of winning the group remain in our hands ahead of the last fixtures.
as you probably know we could be through before out game even ends,as the other game is 5pm ko and 0-0 AFTER 5MINS,though there has just been a disallowed goal

He's barely played, and Hibbo has proven himself perfectly capable. Of course I don't prefer him long-term but with Garbutt playing also, tonight is not the night to be blooding two kids in defence.
Hibbos proven himself to not be up to standards for five years, you're right.

I don't buy into this 'OH HE'S BEEN GOOD' past few games thing, he actually really hasn't it's just that other people have covered for him.

Needs to be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.