Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ that's it? After clicking back through 10+ pages of fume I assumed his comments would be denying the holocaust and asking for knighthood for Stevie G.

And regarding the cahill thing, judging by the fact that the rest of the team, not just Ossie, clapped Cahill as he came back from the washroom, I doubt he was the only one on the squad who felt that way.

the fact a player as bang average as Leon 'Peahead' osman has had as many games for us as he has, is the real travesty here.

I also think the problem is, Osman misplaces his own 'figure'. I think he believes he's a legend and that fans love him, but people know what he is.

He's been kept at the club so long for non footballing reasons.

Also. People really need to stop misquoting Leon Osman as an Everton fan.

He and his family, are ALL Liverpool fans.

When he stops playing for Everton he will be supporting Liverpool.

the fact a player as bang average as Leon 'Peahead' osman has had as many games for us as he has, is the real travesty here.

I also think the problem is, Osman misplaces his own 'figure'. I think he believes he's a legend and that fans love him, but people know what he is.

He's been kept at the club so long for non footballing reasons.

Let's not be soft now eh mate. I'm nowhere near his biggest fan but can remember of two spells, the 2nd when he got picked for England, when the lad was the best player on the pitch every week for at least 3 months. Like so many before and since, Moyes used him on the wing and well we know the rest.

The problem with our match going fans nowadays is they dislike a certain player, wait for him to mess up and then bang on about how rubbish he is. Case in point Ossie messing up against Palace when Roberto kept him on 10 minutes too long. Everyone forgets he had an assist that match because it doesn't fit into the agenda.

The only thing Ossie has got wrong here is not understanding about how the fans felt. I didn't think twice about what order they all came out at the end of that match. For me Cahill came out last as a surprise for the fans, we all knew Neville and Moyes were there! It was more the respect he had for Moyes rather than any jealousy for Cahill the way I see it.

Let's not be soft now eh mate. I'm nowhere near his biggest fan but can remember of two spells, the 2nd when he got picked for England, when the lad was the best player on the pitch every week for at least 3 months. Like so many before and since, Moyes used him on the wing and well we know the rest.

The problem with our match going fans nowadays is they dislike a certain player, wait for him to mess up and then bang on about how rubbish he is. Case in point Ossie messing up against Palace when Roberto kept him on 10 minutes too long. Everyone forgets he had an assist that match because it doesn't fit into the agenda.

The only thing Ossie has got wrong here is not understanding about how the fans felt. I didn't think twice about what order they all came out at the end of that match. For me Cahill came out last as a surprise for the fans, we all knew Neville and Moyes were there! It was more the respect he had for Moyes rather than any jealousy for Cahill the way I see it.
hobbitWTF.gif

Moyes loved his little pet; doesn't it make you wonder why he came back for Baines and Fellaini, but Osman was never even linked? Maybe Moyes knew how limited he was and wouldn't want to be embarrassed in front of his new Red Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.