Everton fans Attacked in Lille

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was when you had your flag out in the corner near the steps, I saw you after the game going into the big wine shop and your mates were shouting every type of alcohol across to you to get.
Not sure if you're serious here or not, but that wasn't me or my mates in the wine shop. Working on a flag here atm, but that one's not ready yet.

Saw a few other Dutch blues in the city centre though and they were carrying a Dutch flag wit Everton on it. Wasn't us though.

The way the media jumped on this was ridiculous , like a lot of us who had family members over there it caused a worry we could have done without, but having said that we shouldn't be surprised, the British media are bloody awful.

Not sure if you're serious here or not, but that wasn't me or my mates in the wine shop. Working on a flag here atm, but that one's not ready yet.

Saw a few other Dutch blues in the city centre though and they were carrying a Dutch flag wit Everton on it. Wasn't us though.

You are the very tall thin guy ?

He told me he was you when I asked him, he was very drunk though, that's why I didn't text cos thought I'd met you.

I don't see many trouble makers in this photograph

1414128089477_wps_3_23_October_2014_UEFA_Euro.jpg

There's practically never been hooligans in Lille. The only firm we've ever had (the LOSC army) is just a bunch of far-right extremists spending their time chasing leftists in bars. And there's never been 50 of them (more like 20 maximum). So my question is : isn't it weird that all of a sudden, 50 to 100 hooligans appear out of nowhere to attack fans of a team that we do not particulary dislike ? Paris is only one hour by train...

But I agree that the Police and security are very thick. Sadly, football fans have to go through this kind of mindset every week in France.

Anyway, it was a pleasure discussing with you evertonians. Wish you the best with the Premier League and see you very soon !
Well in mate thanks for coming on here and giving your side! Good luck to you too in Ligue 1, I like your manager a lot, actually wanted to have him for EFC instead of Martinez.

Well in mate thanks for coming on here and giving your side! Good luck to you too in Ligue 1, I like your manager a lot, actually wanted to have him for EFC instead of Martinez.

For real ? Well the French media sh*t on him almost every week...

Status
Not open for further replies.