Everton fan banned from Goodison for racially abusing Ric Wee on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Evans @ThomasEvansEFC · 12m
End of the day what 2 blues tweet eachother has [Poor language removed] all to do with Everton. He went crying to Everton! Deal with it yourself.

Massive LOL at that. It concerns Everton when an EVERTONIAN is being racist to another one on Social Media. 'Deal with it yourself', he's lucky he never, this Hunter lid could have easily been arrested.

Good.

Hopefully they can ban that melt who sits behind me because the tit called Ki a 'chink' at the Sunderland game. Not because I find the racial abuse disgraceful, just because he's a whopper.

seriously,hiding behind his computer screen trying to be a big man,foolish idiot.I also don't get how they can enforce the ban,he can pay cash or use stubhub i'm thinking ?.

Thomas Evans @ThomasEvansEFC · 12m
End of the day what 2 blues tweet eachother has [Poor language removed] all to do with Everton. He went crying to Everton! Deal with it yourself.

Massive LOL at that. It concerns Everton when an EVERTONIAN is being racist to another one on Social Media. 'Deal with it yourself', he's lucky he never, this Hunter lid could have easily been arrested.

I'm glad he's banned because racism is wrong, as is abusing a fellow Evertonian for no reason.

Having said that, he does sort of make a point. Can he be banned from Asda now? B&Q? The leisure centre?

seriously,hiding behind his computer screen trying to be a big man,foolish idiot.I also don't get how they can enforce the ban,he can pay cash or use stubhub i'm thinking ?.

Well that's a whole different matter. The club can't just turn around and say 'well, he'll probs get in anyway, so there's no point in us doing anything.'

I'm glad he's banned because racism is wrong, as is abusing a fellow Evertonian for no reason.

Having said that, he does sort of make a point. Can he be banned from Asda now? B&Q? The leisure centre?

Yes mate, he can if they don't want him on their property. It's known as owners discretion.

Any business in theory can refuse entry to someone they don't want to serve.

The fact is he could very easily have been arrested and gone to prison for what he tweeted - others have! He got off very lightly.

Any business in theory can refuse entry to someone they don't want to serve.

The fact is he could very easily have been arrested and gone to prison for what he tweeted - others have! He got off very lightly.

For now. If someone reports him, the Police have to investigate. I think.

I hope Everton do enforce this ban well, be funny if he had paid for a season ticket and it goes in the bin without a refund

Status
Not open for further replies.