Lescott Fee Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulbrown

Player Valuation: £100k
if any of you ever go on the BK forum you will know there is a lad on their called iamtheyak who is always spot on with team news and transfer news hes stated today that lescott is going to city for 12 million and that hes being forced out of the club he doesnt want to go but everton want to sell

DISGRACE

If true, the decision is down to Moyes and Moyes only.

If Moyes values him at £12m, then so be it. If Moyes thinks he can use that £12m to buy others who would improve our squad further then I trust him.

Veloso maybe?

dont dare put that bullshit on here, he is correct with team news, nothing else, go away! Lescott is the King. Dont dare ever post such drivvel ever again, EVER!

Joleon, £12m, pffft...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is no way he will leave us for them for that fee, no one absolutely no one would agree that is good business.

ARRRRRRGGHHHH, its bullshit, I know it, dont worry blues, its all going to be OK!

mate BK has gone into meltdown with the news i hope to god it isnt true but this lad is never wrong

Last edited:
12 million is too little. Especially when City is paying 15 for [Poor language removed] such as Bellamy. Doesn't add up.

Now is not the time to be selling off any of our best players.
We need players like Lescott for a top 5 finish and selling any now, in my opinion, is just plain crazy.
We made record profits last year, apparently, so we shouldn't 'have' to sell any players at the moment.
:mad:

And the real news is the massive, revolutionary plan for the new stadium I unveiled this morning. Trust Lescott to come in and steal my news thunder

Thread title edited to remove all caps, and to add the pre-fix 'Transfer Rumour' as it is just speculation right now.

if this is true which i believe it is then its crushing news for us that man city who are a truly woeful team persuade our chairman to sell one of our best players
shows how small time we have become IF ITS TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.