Where is everyone......

Status
Not open for further replies.
At home with my mate who's a landaner (a Chelsea fan). It was my Birthday yesterday, so here's to 3points! Looking forward to Villa at the weekend with my dad though.

Leaving work at 1:30PM CT to watch it at home on my couch. Wife wants me to keep it down... my goal celebrations scare our two cats. Sorry to her though, it's the Derby. :)

I'll be streaming the game and watching at home on the big TV with four mates; a Bayern Munich fan, a Spurs fan, a United fan and a Chelsea fan... all of course supporting the Mighty Blues of Walton FC. I've already let them know there's enough Everton shirts to go round. lol

Got my supplies in already.

fc1f6c18-4546-4b5f-b576-a0933237be61.jpg

I'm prepared for every possible outcome

Hahaha quality.

Couldn't get hold of a ticket this year sadly so I'm watching at a Lounge at Goodison with some family and friends. Up the toffees.

In the Everton end at Anfield, getting ready now and straight to County Road for a few and do the traditional walk up feeling tipsy and sick from the nerves. Came on here scouring for some last minute team news! Come on Everton!!!

At home, watching on a stream as we don't have BT, my dad (a red, but a sound one) will have the commentary on on LFCTV presumably. We only live about 10-15 minutes from both grounds so it gets noisy round here on a weekly basis

I'm in two minds pub in Cambridge City Centre or home. I really like the pub so I may stay at home it's safer for everyone at least my family can lock the doors and go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.