Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report: Monaco to cancel Lacina Traore agreement with Everton

By Subhankar Mondal, Reporter
Filed: Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 06:58 UK
Last Updated: Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 07:33 UK

Monaco may not allow Lacina Traore to join Everton this month due to a serious knee injury suffered by Radamel Falcao, according to a report.

The Daily Star claims that Falcao's injury sustained during his side's Coupe de France tie against Monts D'or Azergues on Wednesday could stop coach Claudio Ranieri from allowing the 23-year-old to leave the Ligue 1 outfit for the Toffees.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...monaco-to-cancel-traore-agreement_132194.html

How reliable is this?

All it's really saying is that Falcao's injured. The rest is just speculation...

Anything new on that Tadic rumour? Supposed to make a bid for him this week I think according to a supposedly reliable poster on WSAG...

Martinez has just said during press conference that he's happy with just getting McGeady and Traore in this window.. So, not likely to bid on Tadic, I guess?

Also, brushes aside a question about Man Utd buying Mata and the need to spend money to stay amongst the top teams. Bill's got to him!

Last edited:
Report: Monaco to cancel Lacina Traore agreement with Everton

By Subhankar Mondal, Reporter
Filed: Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 06:58 UK
Last Updated: Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 07:33 UK

Monaco may not allow Lacina Traore to join Everton this month due to a serious knee injury suffered by Radamel Falcao, according to a report.

The Daily Star claims that Falcao's injury sustained during his side's Coupe de France tie against Monts D'or Azergues on Wednesday could stop coach Claudio Ranieri from allowing the 23-year-old to leave the Ligue 1 outfit for the Toffees.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...monaco-to-cancel-traore-agreement_132194.html

How reliable is this?

It uses the Daily Star as a source. ;)

Martinez has just said during press conference that he's happy with just getting McGeady and Traore in this window.. So, not likely to bid on Tadic, I guess?

Also, brushes aside a question about Man Utd buying Mata and the need to spend money to stay amongst with the top teams. Bill's got to him!
We will of spent next to nothing again if this is true after 3 sales as well and possible others

Also, brushes aside a question about Man Utd buying Mata and the need to spend money to stay amongst with the top teams. Bill's got to him!

If that is true then I can see murders if we fall away in the last third of the season.

7M in for Jelavic = incoming half a million for McGeady and whatever loan fee for 4 months for Big Bird.

When will people get into their heads there's something dramatically wrong with this club...a club now pulling in 100M per annum. Another manager facing a net spend with those riches coming in is an utter disgrace and cause for real concern and questioning.

Jesus some of the arse seeing on here

What if the players Martinez wants are not available this window, Do you just want him to blow the little money he has on crap

Martinez will have targets and those targets might not be up fro grabs until the summer, There is still 9 days of the window to go and we all seen how quickly things move in the last one

If this window consists of a loan and a minimal fee for the 2 players, we have no excuses to not spend big in the summer.

...when summer comes around it'll all be forgotten about...as the ownwrs of this club know very well. I bet many have forgotten what happened in the last summer window when we generated a surplus of 10M. There's not a murmur over that now...5 months later. Martinez should have had that surplus from September + the cash in for Jelavic...and that's leaving aside the extra 15-20M extra tv money the club is now getting.

Can only hope there's £20m+ sat there ready for Bobby to make some top signings in the summer. If we have to wait for outs in the summer, something is incredibly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.