Everton 3-3 Liverpool. 23rd Nov @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think we played better without baines. When he was on we always tried to play it to him and when he got it our play was slow but ever since he went of we mixed it up. We could have out that game to bed if we didn't mess them chances up . I think the problem was that our loan players didn't really no the importance of the game so we didn't take our chances. If it had being say Barkley pienaar or mirallas in that postion they would of being more calm and collected

Baines isn't our main player anymore. Hardly noticed he was off.

Yes the absence of Sturridge whose pace has been pivotal for those attacks....

you're a ****ing clown. how much did you spend on aspas, borini and luis alberto ffs? It must be near £30m for people who should be at a similar standard of him if they cost a similar amount. you cannot use that as an excuse. considering the amount of money you've spent, your team is badly average apart from 7/8 players.

you have a bottomless pit to buy ready replacements for players like sturridge when they miss half a game here and there

Can't disagree with any of this. I actually allowed myself to believe we'd win, so the draw is a bit bittersweet, but we played very well today. Hopefully shake us from this little slumber we've had over the last few games.

Should have wrapped that up. Matrking was a joke for that Sturridge goal. The Coutinho one is almost understandable given it's so early in the game and players are sorting themselves re opponents, but that Sturridge one was criminal.

Still, as said. we were the dominant more attacking and progressive team and \Liverpool are lucky to get a share of the spoils there today.

Notice has been served on those bastards today: we are coming for three points every Derby from now on.

Anyone else think we played better without baines. When he was on we always tried to play it to him and when he got it our play was slow but ever since he went of we mixed it up. We could have out that game to bed if we didn't mess them chances up . I think the problem was that our loan players didn't really no the importance of the game so we didn't take our chances. If it had being say Barkley pienaar or mirallas in that postion they would of being more calm and collected

We did on occasion under Moyes. I still want him to stay though. He needs to find form not another club.

Coutinho showing why Inter let him go.
Never seen him do anything in a 'Big' game. His goal aside he was anonymous today. BIG TALENT DOE LAD. BEST YUNG PLAYA IN DE WERLD.

no because he s a defender firstly and we were not as solid at the back with him gone

plus DEF put those type of performances v everyone he s still learnin about the pace of the game over here and the difference you are talking about is in inches......DEF 1 on 1 plus LUKAKU chip was only INCHES away from going in

McCarthy was excellent today. In there faces and was everywhere. His energy is unbelievable. He is a very good player and its sad that people just look at the odd misplaced passes and jump on them and try to convince others he's gash.

A bit lucky Mirallas wasn't sent off in all honesty and for all our bashing of Suarez for being a diver it was disappointing to see Barkley dive and get booked. Needs to cut that out.

Didn't think it was a booking type dive tbh. You get clear dives where the players leg isn't there or they pull out and the player dives. Or the Ashley young type of throwing your leg into it....

IMO and maybe I'm looking threw blue specs but the the foul was there, it was very minimal contact and I imagine Ross was imagining it coming in harder so went down. Rightfully it wasn't given but I don't think he tried to conn a free kick, more go down to easily which let's be honest 70% of free kicks the players could stay on there feet.

Suarez vs stoke is a dive, barkley's was going down softly under a challange. There is a difference. Neither is right but there is a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.