Shinji Kagawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a squad player? Or would you go 4-4-2? Really don't think he's capable of being an all round/lone striker.

To do what he does at United. He's a box player. Throw him on to break the deadlock. I dont think we'll see two up under Martinez any time soon, tbh.

And was in all likelyhood heading back there until we/RM/Kev had a word.

So you're saying West Brom are a bigger draw than us?

I'm with ijjy here. I don't think we'd get Kagawa but you can't compare that with getting a young kid, no matter how talented, on loan.

And was in all likelyhood heading back there until we/RM/Kev had a word.

Was something to do with a youth player I read??? Chelsea snatched one of Fulham/West Brom. Which ever one it was he was dead on to be going there but Chelsea pulled the plug.

Why would we want to sign a player who's best position is the one that we have the brightest prospect in the English game to fill?

Kagawa looks totally ineffective when played out wide, so I don't see why we'd even want him.

Nonsense speculation imo.

Moyes won't do business with us unless he can, in the process, screw us over.

Wary of any proposed deal from that angle first and foremost.

Beyond that, Kagawa is class and I'd love him here

So you're saying West Brom are a bigger draw than us?

I'm with ijjy here. I don't think we'd get Kagawa but you can't compare that with getting a young kid, no matter how talented, on loan.

Not at all. Lets just say that with the Steve Clark connection at WBA, there was a degree of helping him out from Chelsea. A pretty strong connection. RM seems to have a reputation within the game as a decent fella, and Moyes did annoy quite a few clubs with his transfer dealings at times. As we found out this Summer!

To do what he does at United. He's a box player. Throw him on to break the deadlock. I dont think we'll see two up under Martinez any time soon, tbh.

Yeah, we probably won't, and despite me banging on about using it for the Derby, it's not my preferred plan A formation. I like the fact Roberto is prepared to change things in a game, but the fact this happens just means plan A was not effective from the start. No reason a plan B,C, or even D cannot be used from the start in certain games.

In relation to Hernandez, I think we'd be pushed to convince him to be a super-sub at Everton, instead of being a super-sub at United. I think we'd have to guarantee him a shot (extended spell) at nailing down a starting place.

Moyes won't do business with us unless he can, in the process, screw us over.

Wary of any proposed deal from that angle first and foremost.

Beyond that, Kagawa is class and I'd love him here

Kagawa was superb at LM with Schmeltzer linking with him. He's be superb with Baines...but erm...we'd have to sell Baines to get Kagawa!

Status
Not open for further replies.