Needs for the next couple of transfer windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
What'choo want, fools...I'm chillin' with the fambo

10412307336_7b8f23e06a_b.jpg

A left back, a winger and a striker. In the incredibly likely event we get a left back nowhere the standard of Baines, we'll need a top top striker.

Next season could be tough if we balls the summer up.

Fernando to add more depth in central midfield, a central defender under the age of 26, and maybe another striker but I still feel Kone will come good and back Lukaku up very competently this year.

I'm holding on to the hope that we'll get some form of Europe and Baines will decide to stay. There's no good scenario I don't think if we have to replace him as well.

Striker and CM are the biggest needs I think. Center defenders as well I'm guessing.

Going to go ahead and say a Yank thing that I'll probably be lambasted for, but getting Michael Bradley from AS Roma would fill that CM hole quite nicely.

Not sure if they'll be in the mood to sell or Bradley in the mood to leave, since Roma already has a 5 point lead on the title chase, but I think he'd be a good fit.

We don't need a striker in January we have lukaku this season . We need to look at the future when buying as we have a good squad at present

We don't need a striker in January we have lukaku this season . We need to look at the future when buying as we have a good squad at present

we need a backup mate, when we play chelsea away and if lukaku get's injured we're screwed as jelavic and kone haven't looked good when played this season.

offloading jelavic and getting in a good backup is pretty much a necessity, the biggest one imo

I'm holding on to the hope that we'll get some form of Europe and Baines will decide to stay. There's no good scenario I don't think if we have to replace him as well.

Striker and CM are the biggest needs I think. Center defenders as well I'm guessing.

Going to go ahead and say a Yank thing that I'll probably be lambasted for, but getting Michael Bradley from AS Roma would fill that CM hole quite nicely.

Not sure if they'll be in the mood to sell or Bradley in the mood to leave, since Roma already has a 5 point lead on the title chase, but I think he'd be a good fit.

I actually like this (Bradley) as well. Won't come off probably and I used to be a big critic if him. But I think he would be a great pair for McCarthy long term. Generally very healthy and can drive forward pretty well with the ball at his feet. An engine very much like McCarthy.

we need a backup mate, when we play chelsea away and if lukaku get's injured we're screwed as jelavic and kone haven't looked good when played this season.

offloading jelavic and getting in a good backup is pretty much a necessity, the biggest one imo
I don't no mate with our money situation we can't afford two good strikers. When lukaku leaves we need to bring in a 15 -25million striker. We could use jelavic as funds for a back up . I like the look of that young west brom striker we have being linked with or Jordan ayew

Seen that then. "Almost certainly will opt for Anfield", [Poor language removed] off you dont have a clue what hes thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.