Victor Anichebe - £3.5m bid from WBA allegedly turned down (according to Daily Mail)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this deal has gone through it is a great one for Everton and good luck to Vic. I just remember going to bed last year and we had signed a Belgian and then we hadn't so until it confirmed in the morning I not sure it gone through.

Its a good deal for everyone really. I liked Anichebe I really did but he was never going to get a decent run for us which I think he needs to live up to any potential he has.

I can see him doing well for West Brom so good for us, them and the player himself.

I am actually a bit gutted he has gone as he was playing well last season and would rather have him over Kone and Jelavic. £6 million is great business though.

Good luck Victor lad!

Yes but I would have kept him over a 29 year old Kone! that's my concern will Kone come good?????

No offence but apart from zero starts and a couple of sub appearances in 3 league games for Everton, have you ever actually watched Kone before? He's clearly a massive improvement on Anichebe, 13 goals in his first season in this league for a relegated side is proof enough of this. Knocking a lad before he's barely kicked a ball in anger for the club, what do fans like you get out of it, seriously?

Yes but I would have kept him over a 29 year old Kone! that's my concern will Kone come good?????

Not having a pop at you Joey, but must admit it annoys me when people call him "29-year-old Kone". You'd think that players' legs fall off at the age of 30 given the reaction of some on here! Kone can easily give us 4-5 years if required.

Victor-Anichebe-Everton-Southampton-Premier-L_2889378.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.