The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just said that Alcaraz is pretty much a done deal, Kone will be done soon. We're 'extremely' interested in Honda.

Chatted a load of garbage about Baines and Fellaini, same old stuff. Dreadful radio station, whoever is hosting the show at the moment clearly hasn't a bloody clue.

Gregg o Keefe is a sound lad , not too sure whether his source is reliable but don't see him as the lad to spread bollocks so hopefully this "extreme interest" in Honda comes to a bid, and soon if we want to have any hope at beating Milan to him.

Gregg o Keefe is a sound lad , not too sure whether his source is reliable but don't see him as the lad to spread bollocks so hopefully this "extreme interest" in Honda comes to a bid, and soon if we want to have any hope at beating Milan to him.

Be superb if that Honda stuff comes to fruition. I read somewhere that, with the Russian season ongoing, CSKA want to wait until after the Russian Cup Final before they sell him to anyone so all 'done deal to Milan' headlines are premature. I am really stretching my memory here but I believe the cup final is to be played on 8th July

The total ****e that some people spew on this forum is sickening. Absolutely sickening. Almost makes me disgraced to be an evertonian. On top of the fact that about half of you haven't got a clue what you're talking about, and this is apparant just by reading posts day in and day out in this thread.

Ever try getting behind your team and manager? The market has been open for two days and Martinez is already being shot down. He needs time to work with the squad and assess what is needed. I'm getting really tired of the people bashing our lack of activity thus far. I'm confident that Martinez will bring in the signings we need, and I think Kone won't be a bad start. He will work great under martinez' style and even better with the players already at the club. On our restricted budget, kone is a decent signing. Hopefully we can bring in a decent winger so we can move mirallas into the middle, where he will be able to work nicely with kone. Work Honda into the midfield and we will have a superb lineup down the middle of the squad. It's not always about how good individualthe player is, but how well he works with his team.

I'm getting extremely tired of this Kone hate. He can be a great signing for the money he will cost.

Getting fed up with some of you. Get a clue!

The sun is reporting that we will bid £5m for Nathan Dyer and offer him a three year del on 40k a week

that can't be right. I know we are not super savvy in the transfer market, but surely we aren't dumb enough to buy Nathan Dyer for £5m?!?!

We could get Nacer Chadli for just £6m from Twente! That's what Swansea are trying to do.. they just put in a bid of £6m for the Belgian winger... and now we will get their unwanted winger Dyer? That would be laughable really. I'm calling that story rubbish, because I can't see us being that dumb.

The total ****e that some people spew on this forum is sickening. Absolutely sickening. Almost makes me disgraced to be an evertonian. On top of the fact that about half of you haven't got a clue what you're talking about, and this is apparant just by reading posts day in and day out in this thread.

Ever try getting behind your team and manager? The market has been open for two days and Martinez is already being shot down. He needs time to work with the squad and assess what is needed. I'm getting really tired of the people bashing our lack of activity thus far. I'm confident that Martinez will bring in the signings we need, and I think Kone won't be a bad start. He will work great under martinez' style and even better with the players already at the club. On our restricted budget, kone is a decent signing. Hopefully we can bring in a decent winger so we can move mirallas into the middle, where he will be able to work nicely with kone. Work Honda into the midfield and we will have a superb lineup down the middle of the squad. It's not always about how good individualthe player is, but how well he works with his team.

I'm getting extremely tired of this Kone hate. He can be a great signing for the money he will cost.

[video=youtube;HKhZD2eqjEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKhZD2eqjEs[/video]

Have we signed Honda or are we spending 5mil on Kone ?

You've lost me!

Have we signed Honda or are we spending 5mil on Kone ?

You've lost me!

That's why I said let's work Honda into the team. And by all accounts it seems as if we will be signing kone. I am uninterested in arguing though, time will tell what happens this summer

Anyone heard of this Denis Stracqualursi fella? 7 goals and 4 assists in 18 games this season for San Lorenzo. I reckonz he'll cost less than 6 million aswell...... one for the future maybe? I'm salivating over the re-sale value.

Haha...

No one else has a clue yet you would rather Honda than Rooney...You would play mirallas central instead of his favored LW forward posistion where he has been devastating for his last club, us and Belgium.... You think kone is a great signing although its 5M for a player who is not MUCH better than what we have and is dead money....

Forums are about different opinions mate, would be very boring otherwise!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.