Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Bill has chosen the most unambitious option he could out of the top three candidates, in my eyes at least, but he's here now so lets give him a chance and see what the fella can do

Honestly, this is a disgrace for me.

There are at least 3 top-calibre managers who are out of contract this summer (so no compensation) and should have been in the queue first. We've settled on a flavour of the month that we have to spend 2M of our transfer budget on. Doesn't make sense.

Well said

Honestly, this is a disgrace for me.

There are at least 3 top-calibre managers who are out of contract this summer (so no compensation) and should have been in the queue first. We've settled on a flavour of the month that we have to spend 2M of our transfer budget on. Doesn't make sense.

Little point dwelling on that now pal, move on ;)

Its all about how well he does in the transfer market. Everything else is just noise.

More Bilys and less Colemans/Baineses/Cahills, and Martinez will be a disaster. But if he continues or improves upon Moyes transfer record (or somehow sees more of Bill's money), than we will be fine. Tactics etc are overrated. Almost all of the time, the manager with the better horses performs better because of it.

Most of you are scared cos we are now weaker without Moyes, but this is a new chapter now and he was better then the rest right now.

I don't even know... Caption competition?

jZL2QWDAo9FqK.png

Status
Not open for further replies.