Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, will get behind our new Spanish overlord and support him if he nails his colours to us, especially after turning down the other lot.

All that proves is that DW has been doing a good job of promoting his guy! I can't say I've seen anything to prove it

Someone on here put up arl quotes of him calling Jewell one of the best managers in the country, and Bruce a good nominee for the Man u job when Fergie was to retire. He praises all his managers to the hilt.

If you genuinely believe that Martinez will have this squad around 18th at Christmas, then im sorry, you're an idiot.

Don't agree. Martinez comes in and changes the way Everton play, the squad is thin and at the moment bereft of a moderately consistent goalscorer, and we may be losing big players and having a bit of roster turnover...I don't think it's likely, but I wouldn't discount any outcome at the moment.

Jagielka, Baines, Pienaar, Gibson > Alcaraz, Figueroa, Gomez, Mc-bloody-Carthey

We will be fine.

*disclaimer, I picked players at random and realise I could have picked different ones.

your hatred for mccarthy is epic!

*considers starting mccarthy transfer rumour thread...

Honestly, this is a disgrace for me.

There are at least 3 top-calibre managers who are out of contract this summer (so no compensation) and should have been in the queue first. We've settled on a flavour of the month that we have to spend 2M of our transfer budget on. Doesn't make sense.

Welcome to the club Roberto and good luck! I would never have wanted Moyes to leave but I think this is a great appointment and I'm excited for next season and beyond.

I, for one, will get behind our new Spanish overlord and support him if he nails his colours to us, especially after turning down the other lot.

He should mention snubbing LFC in is opening presser.

There would be so much jizz!!

Honestly, this is a disgrace for me.

There are at least 3 top-calibre managers who are out of contract this summer (so no compensation) and should have been in the queue first. We've settled on a flavour of the month that we have to spend 2M of our transfer budget on. Doesn't make sense.

Because Pereira isn't flavour of the month at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.