Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 Reasons why I feel we're getting sold a dud with Martinez.

1. Whelan describes him as the best manager in Europe on a number of occasions, telling everyone who'll listen how he'll be a managing massive clubs next.

2. Only has him on a 12 month rolling contract, rather than tying him down to a long term deal.

3. Effectively offers him out to every club that needs a manager, each time stating the amount of compo they would have to pay, which is rarely extortionate.

4. Does his business through Sky Sports News, making it very difficult for Martinez to refuse the job, or another job, by telling all Wigan fans that he doesn't really want to be there. this means that Martinez can't be half @rsed in the interview, as it became an interview for a job at all, not just a new one.

5. It all seems too easy, his praise of Kenwright on TV seemed sly and ungenuine, like he was buttering him up for a sale. He came across all used car salesman, selling his last car on the forecourt. 'Hello sir, you look well, wow, what a car your looking at here, perfect for yourself, cuts a great line, much like yourself sir, wonderful classy leather interior, perfectly suited for gentlemen such as yourself. You'd look great in this car, the envy of all your friends. This car is only for a go getter, a driven, ambitious young professional, and you look like the just the man. Why have i not sold this car before? Well, I've just been waiting for the right person to do it justice...........

To be fair, what that really says is that it's possible to have a more embarassing chairman than Kenwright.

I seriously question some of the 'Everton Supporters' on this forum, how they can spend so many hours talking absolute complete and utter garbage about potential managers and then call one of their own a Kopite beggars belief.

For crying out loud Moyes was a no mark employed from Preston North End, can you imagine the level of melt down that would have happened 11 years ago if there had been an Internet forum, Twitter and Facebook available?

he is spot on here. Imagine GOT 11years ago at the appointment of moyes

I reiterate, you're all a bunch of blerts, Kenwright will appoint who Kenwright wants, speculate if you wish, express opinions about potential managers but don't put yourselves through this self torture, it's really not worth it.

disagree here

Oh and if you were brave enough or had convictions in your feelings you'd have the guts to put your names to the negative reputation remarks, especially the 'kopite' ones, cowards.

this should be compulsory

Apparently I don't like message boards, doesn't make sense since this is a forum not a message board. I do however like sensible well formed discussion something that is generally sadly missing in this thread.

I agree, I was called a bellwiff and kopite scum in numerous reputations for posting nothing but good honest Everton chat or some like hearted footie banter

think i called ya a rawk whopper mate tbh, then again i was annoyed with some of your trolling posts but never neg repped ya for it ;p pathetically someonbe neg repped me for having a go at ya openly rather than repping neg like a snide ;p

I seriously question some of the 'Everton Supporters' on this forum, how they can spend so many hours talking absolute complete and utter garbage about potential managers and then call one of their own a Kopite beggars belief.

For crying out loud Moyes was a no mark employed from Preston North End, can you imagine the level of melt down that would have happened 11 years ago if there had been an Internet forum, Twitter and Facebook available?

I reiterate, you're all a bunch of blerts, Kenwright will appoint who Kenwright wants, speculate if you wish, express opinions about potential managers but don't put yourselves through this self torture, it's really not worth it.

Oh and if you were brave enough or had convictions in your feelings you'd have the guts to put your names to the negative reputation remarks, especially the 'kopite' ones, cowards.

We were in a different position back and hiring an lower league manager was more acceptable. (moyes had a very impressive record with preston anyway)
Now were outsiders for the top 4, are standards have raised and most the fanbase want a higher profile appointment.

Is pineapple acceptable on a pizza?

Ice lolly or Lolly ice?

Absolutely not, fruit is not acceptable on Pizza, apart from Tomato which is technically a fruit.

Ice lolly unless you are deficient in the brain area or American.

Apparently I don't like message boards, doesn't make sense since this is a forum not a message board. I do however like sensible well formed discussion something that is generally sadly missing in this thread.
Perhaps you should consider actually contributing constructively to the discussion instead of just insulting everyone? Also there is no need to notify us that posts in which you called us all idiots resulted in people neg repping you ... obviously that was going to happen and nobody in their right mind would expect any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.