New Everton Stadium Discussion

I so hope this doesnt get bought outright by someone who merely loans it out to everton for matchdays. We really need to be getting all revenue from this stadium into the club.
Agreed.
But it’s hard to see how we can square that particular circle at the moment.
We need to spend money on the actual playing side of the club and currently this stadium just represents a serious drain on our precarious finances.
Unless we are about to be purchased by a benevolent multi billionaire or a wealthy nation state ( which we aren’t) it would seem we are going to have to surrender at least some degree of ownership of the stadium.
How much and for how long is the big question.

Something else I’ve noticed from these renders, the fan plaza has a brick effect flanking the steps. It’s currently just a concrete slab, does anyone know if that’ll be covered with same cladding around the ground?
Yes. I believe it will have the brick finish either side. However, those bits (like the media compound) will not have the (seemingly imperceptible) Leitch pattern on.

Anyone else getting Israeli government ads on here?

@GrandOldTeam Can we not be subjected to Israeli government propaganda videos please and thanks.

Not had one myself, but you've been here long enough. You know how ads work. You know how to report them. Clearly, it's not in threads like this. Stop being an attention seeking bore please and thanks.

Not had one myself, but you've been here long enough. You know how ads work. You know how to report them. Clearly, it's not in threads like this. Stop being an attention seeking bore please and thanks.
It was in this thread.
Few screenshots taken from the video ad, which as you can clearly see where taken at the time on this very page just below the post above my last one.
20240414_133853.jpg

20240414_133855~2.jpg

20240414_133857.jpg

20240414_133855.jpg
20240414_133852.jpg

20240414_133855.jpg

20240414_133850.jpg

So thanks for the attention seeking bore thing but, well, yeah...

It was in this thread.
Few screenshots taken from the video ad, which as you can clearly see where taken at the time on this very page just below the post above my last one.
View attachment 252793
View attachment 252794
View attachment 252795
View attachment 252797View attachment 252796
View attachment 252797
View attachment 252798

I didn't dispute or doubt the existence of the ad - my point was why are you posting about it in this thread;

What has it got to do with Everton's Stadium?

We use the same ad networks as the rest of the internet. Our ads are no different to anywhere else. I can't see every ad on the internet.

Online platforms can only block source domains - such as The S*n but they all can and do workaround. Advertisers use countless agencies to run their ads.

Ads are tailored to audiences based on their browsing history. Other ads target based on the nature/keywords found on that website.

But you know all this. You've been here over 10 years.

For some reason you decided to post about it here, in our most trafficked thread. That's where the attention seeking shout come in - mindful that it wasn't long ago you was calling on fans to cancel Grand Old Team over current affairs/politics.

For the benefit of members/guests who perhaps havent used the forum for 10+ years - you can report problems/ads in the appropriate forum, here;

I didn't dispute or doubt the existence of the ad - my point was why are you posting about it in this thread;

What has it got to do with Everton's Stadium?

We use the same ad networks as the rest of the internet. Our ads are no different to anywhere else. I can't see every ad on the internet.

Online platforms can only block source domains - such as The S*n but they all can and do workaround. Advertisers use countless agencies to run their ads.

Ads are tailored to audiences based on their browsing history. Other ads target based on the nature/keywords found on that website.

But you know all this. You've been here over 10 years.

For some reason you decided to post about it here, in our most trafficked thread. That's where the attention seeking shout come in - mindful that it wasn't long ago you was calling on fans to cancel Grand Old Team over current affairs/politics.

For the benefit of members/guests who perhaps havent used the forum for 10+ years - you can report problems/ads in the appropriate forum, here;

I highlighted it this thread because it appeared in this thread. Being an attention seeking whore I screenshotted them to highlight to yourself as I didn't think you would have approved. Apologies for trying to be helpful. Won't happen again.

It was in this thread.
View attachment 252793
View attachment 252794
View attachment 252795
View attachment 252797View attachment 252796
View attachment 252797
View attachment 252798

Will you put your phone on charge please mate as well, it's on 39% and so needs a little boost so your alarm goes off tomorrow. I'd like that BMD roof all fixed and fitted if possible by tomorrow tea time :)