2023/24 Sean Dyche

Its what many fans want isnt it?

Sell Onana to an elite club (as hes lazy) and sign someone that runs around alot.
Nothing to do with him being lazy but when you have a manager who sets up like Dyche it's pretty pointless having decent midfielders in the team as they are totally wasted in it, they don't ever have a chance to show what they can do.

End of the day, if Dyche keeps us up then for a number of reasons (our financial and ownership situations featuring highly amongst them) he won't be going anywhere. He's out of contract at the end of next season (at the point we move into Bramley Moore) and I'd say the best you could hope for right now would be that we make a change at that point.

Don't think we would be in this mess if we had Dyche instead of Allardyce all those years back. Whatever Dyche is on the pitch do believe he takes the business of football seriously and is a realistic, don't reckon he comes with caveat signings or budget promises as other managers have done, which is a large part why we are where we are at.
At that time we still were a ambitious club,
Well it seemed that way. Clubs with ambition of moving up the league and challenging the sky 6. Don’t appoint Shaun dyche. Dyche was the perfect manager for a skint, happy to survive kenwright

End of the day, if Dyche keeps us up then for a number of reasons (our financial and ownership situations featuring highly amongst them) he won't be going anywhere. He's out of contract at the end of next season (at the point we move into Bramley Moore) and I'd say the best you could hope for right now would be that we make a change at that point.
The thing is Dyche at Goodison's last season will absolutely put a dampener on it as we'll be absolutely dire to watch. To go with the trend of not knowing how to play at home, it would be a very Everton end of an era.

There might be a chance he goes of his own accord because he doesn't want another season of all this turmoil again. You wouldn't blame him if he did.

Who’s says we don’t move into BMD earlier ?? Maybe the last 6 games could be worth an extra 15mil that’s big money for us at the minutes. Saying he’s going nowhere is pure guess work. Who says 777 haven’t already got someone lined up. That’s me doing the same thing as you , guessing.

New owners, new board, new sporting team, 7 or 8 new players = new manager. Talk is we will sell all our best players this summer and raise 200mil we also lose out of contract players, so if that’s the case we will need to buy 8 players, maybe more, yrs some will be loans some will be free. But we will have to spend some money, it could be 70mil on players spread over 5 years. Personally I don’t want dyche spending a pound or influencing the sporting team/Thelwell on who he wants.

Is it me or have people doubled down against Dyche on the back of winning an important game last weekend and being docked points by PL?
I get that Dyche is not a sexy option, but my god no sexy option would come here and do a decent job. The style of football we want to play isn’t available to players with no pace or guile.

Dyche is remit as the manager is:

Sell our best players for most money we can avoid further punishment
Bring in budget players who might be able do a job but aren’t the players we need.
Keep a team that has been on the decline for a decade and fought 3 three consecutive relagation battles, and currently has 8 points deduction, in the premier league.

if this is his remit than he is achieving. We have improved on our point total fromlast season.

I’m not a fan of the style of play, I would like us challenging the top four. But neither are the option for now.

I can’t think of anyone better for our plight in the “here and now”. We need to stay up by any means possible. No one can give a name they think would either come to us, or would guarantee to do better.

You think he's getting paid better somewhere else? This is the best , highest paying job he will ever get in his life.
It is the most high profile job he has had for all the wrong reasons.

He is manager of a club that has repeatedly now struggled to stay in the Premiership( though to be fair we would already be safe because of Dyche only for the points deduction).
We have huge finance issues, have not won a trophy in 29years, we have a tiny squad of players including one who is 38 signed last summer because we couldn't afford anybody else.
We are carrying hugely expensive players who never play and we have at present an extremely limited squad of about 15 players.

It may be the most high profile job that Dyche has had but don't fool yourself, he didn't hit the jackpot being appointed manager of Everton.

It is the most high profile job he has had for all the wrong reasons.

He is manager of a club that has repeatedly now struggled to stay in the Premiership( though to be fair we would already be safe because of Dyche only for the points deduction).
We have huge finance issues, have not won a trophy in 29years, we have a tiny squad of players including one who is 38 signed last summer because we couldn't afford anybody else.
We are carrying hugely expensive players who never play and we have at present an extremely limited squad of about 15 players.

It may be the most high profile job that Dyche has had but don't fool yourself, he didn't hit the jackpot being appointed manager of Everton.
Not in a football sense but I'd say financially he has. I don't believe that money motivates Dyche however, just doesn't seem the sort. I still don't see any club above us who would take him as their manager.