6 + 2 Point Deductions

I think we do need to read this more carefully. This only refers only to the PL’s response to the club on the grounds of seeking mitigation via cooperation.
Whilst not great, don’t think it’s the smoking gun some might portray it as.
If they can have paragraphs about “bought loads of players” bandied around, despite facts to the contrary, I want this paragraph spray painted on the pitch for all remaining home games. Preferably in that clever way where it looks like it’s stood upright on camera.

I’m assuming naked? (Although they are getting on a bit now.)
How about…
Too much?
Stop? And of course their classic
P*** off Moshiri you old crook.
Louise Nurding IIRC. There's some bad spice girls haters on here, forget all that wolverine bobbins, this is the core of the problem within the support.

So far as Everton go, re next season, 'say you'll be there'.

Anyone else got to the bit yet where the Premier League summon all our board to a meeting on Feb 14th, presumably intending to recreate the St Valentine’s Day Massacre, and demand that the board all bring their phones and laptops with them so that they could look up whatever the PL asked for on the spot? Our board actually turned up a week later without any laptop or phone, but with a lawyer. It reads like a thriller this!

We say it cost us three hundred grand to take down the USM branding once the sponsorship was suspended.

Who was charging us three hundred grand for a few days work?! We must have got Dele, Andre Gomes and Michael Keane to do it.

How is it we get 10 points for the first and then 2 for second one but they in the second one accept all the stuff we tried to us as excuses in the first one? Also why is it for the appeal of the first one we use a a different defence team to the one used in the second one? Surely it would make sense to of used the one who got our deduction reduced the second time round?

If we appeal based on the fact the first set of decision makers wouldn't allow us to use the stuff the second one allowed then it really is double jeopardy so we should actually win the appeal if any decent lawyer would win that argument

I think it’s a massive blunder/bottle-job by the club to not put “we are pleased the IC viewed that many if not most of the criticisms levelled against the Club (#EFC) by the Premier League are unwarranted, overstated, or both." in our response statement.

Literally quoting the report, totally permissible and could not be seen as argumentative. Forests statement was FAR more acerbic despite their supposed bum kissing cooperation.

That paragraph will have been noted by a few thousand Evertonians and about 5 journalists. The club statement has been on Sky, BBC, radio, all news outlets. Complete open goal missed by not putting that paragraph out to millions.

I'm not on Twitter, what is she referring to with the "a reminder administration is -9"? Is she suggesting that the highest maximum punishment a club can receive a season?

I'm not on Twitter, what is she referring to with the "a reminder administration is -9"? Is she suggesting that the highest maximum punishment a club can receive a season?
You get -9 points for going into administration ie everything going tits up, whereas we spent a bit too much on building bmd due to having to go through loanshark.com and they want to hang us infront of a baying mob!!

It’s stated that Masters/PL wanted us to receive a 12 point deduction for the first one we eventually got 6 for and 5 for this one which we’ve been given 2 for, essentially totalling nearly double what a team would get for going into administration

No, I think she’s just trying to point out the absurdity of the PL trying to deduct us 17 points this season alone for PSR breaches.
Yet actual administration would only provide a 9 point deduction.