6 + 2 Point Deductions

So, if we survive all this, once it is built we can use depreciation value to ensure we are within limits every season?

No. If Everton pays 500 million (debt or equity) to build the stadium, that cash is not part of PSR.

If you depreciate that 500 million asset over 40 years, that is also not part of PSR.

None of the stadium expenses are part of PSR.

No one should be looking at Net Income and trying to equate that to PSR for any club.

No. If Everton pays 500 million (debt or equity) to build the stadium, that cash is not part of PSR.

If you depreciate that 500 million asset over 40 years, that is also not part of PSR.

None of the stadium expenses are part of PSR.

No one should be looking at Net Income and trying to equate that to PSR for any club.
So what is this about?-

"Tottenham's losses over the last three years are beyond that threshold at £220.7m, but the annual depreciation charge of £72m, which refers to their stadium and other facilities, means they are not at risk of breaching PSR regulations."

How can they claim that amount of depreciation on that stadium already !?//

I'm sure an actual accountant will jump in but depreciation is like player amortization; it's value spread out over life of the asset (term of contract for player). All assets are immediately depreciated and sometimes this happens early depending on tax laws. So £1B over 40 years (just throwing a number out) is £25 million a year before you add in other factors.

This gathering narrative really needs to be nipped in the bud as there is a not a single coherent explanation or rationale of why any points should be deducted at all yet too many people are just taking it as read and even being happy with 1 or 2 points. It should have been made perfectly clear from the start of this latest hearing that any further points deduction would be met with legal action from Everton just like Forest did when 6 was mentioned for them.

As @BirkenheadBlue points out above we have already been dealt with and should not be punished again.
To clarify, I aren't saying I'd accept this or that. I'm adding to the Narrative that Masters has a micro Rick and and him and his PL cronies utterly fail in being impartial and consistent... though I thought my original post was a bit more jovial