6 + 2 Point Deductions

A further legal action will be extremely complex , expensive and time consuming.

If the points reductions result in relegation any further legal action won't save us but if successful would result in financial compensation.

As a lawyer I am stunned at the apparent inconsistency in the 2 judgments.

If Everton do not create merry hell they must have been told that the 2nd breach will not result in a points sanction.
Surely this has to be the case…. Expect 3 point starting point (size of breach cannot be close to the 19.5m).

Working with the EPL for the last 3-4 years, positive trend, 2 of the 3 years already accounted for, and also let’s play ball should mean 3 points reduced.

Resulting in 0 deduction.

"You can reduce the points they deduct with early admission"

If you breach to any real level, you're getting a points deduction.

Yes, my bad.

So Marinakis can sit on 06/29/24 and decide if he needs to sell someone or can just take a 4 point hit. He'll let the league know on July 1 that they've breached. They could get extra credit for a further expedited admission.

A further legal action will be extremely complex , expensive and time consuming.

If the points reductions result in relegation any further legal action won't save us but if successful would result in financial compensation.

As a lawyer I am stunned at the apparent inconsistency in the 2 judgments.

If Everton do not create merry hell they must have been told that the 2nd breach will not result in a points sanction.

If not a pts deduction and were ok to sit back for now it cant be a transfer ban.

They must be giving us a warning or financial penalty surely?

Interesting take on it. However there was no policy from the PL that it had to be held within a certain timeframe, so we were well in our rights to say no, let’s just do this properly. As they tried it rush it through! Good on us for once

Man City are doing the exact same thing.

But I find using the club for comparisons and benchmarking horrendous.

But proves what I've said previously. Forest will see what happened to us and then use to get a lower punishment.

The only thing that comes to mind when I think of my club right now…

GPgJ.gif