2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

1710639897579.png

From the official prem site. He's 27th in taking shots of all players with 52 in total. The other names are players on a better or world class level and clubs that create way more offensively, but also players that scored 9+ all. Being on that with 3 goals all season is very worrying considering we create fewer big chances than all of those these teams.

View attachment 249028

From the official prem site. He's 27th in taking shots of all players with 52 in total. The other names are players on a better or world class level and clubs that create way more offensively, but also players that scored 9+ all. Being on that with 3 goals all season is very worrying considering we create fewer big chances than all of those these teams.
The xG has us underachieving by like 19 goals. We're the stand out amongst other clubs by like 14 xGs. It's only stats but surely an indication of what's going on when we're the big stand out difference from the rest of the teams.

Toney has scored more than him despite a 6 month head start.

That chip from 40 yards against arsenal that was going in. A chance created out of nothing by a striker. Cl wouldnt have the vision or ability to even try. Thats part of the problem. You can almost guarentee you'll get nothing from him unpredictable. Not got a massive issue with that as i think he's very average. But even the last few replies....
Why are we not putting it on a plate for dominic...why are the players not working twice as hard for dominic.

But even for average his return this season is shocking. Unfortunately he probably stll thinks he's an England striker.
You had a good 12 weeks about 4 years ago in empty stadiums. The rest of your career has been pretty run of the mill.
My expectations of him are score at least 10 or 11. Lead the line and knock a few centre halves about. Thats it. Its not much. You're no better or worse than a chris wood. Stop pointing to the name on the back of the shirt when you(rarely) score like you're Ronaldo. Its embarrassing. I think that little spell in the England squad wasnt great for him ultimately because, and i hope i'm wrong, there is a slight feeling that he's better than Everton.
He isn't. And he's stealing a living right now.

That chip from 40 yards against arsenal that was going in. A chance created out of nothing by a striker. Cl wouldnt have the vision or ability to even try. Thats part of the problem. You can almost guarentee you'll get nothing from him unpredictable. Not got a massive issue with that as i think he's very average. But even the last few replies....
Why are we not putting it on a plate for dominic...why are the players not working twice as hard for dominic.

But even for average his return this season is shocking. Unfortunately he probably stll thinks he's an England striker.
You had a good 12 weeks about 4 years ago in empty stadiums. The rest of your career has been pretty run of the mill.
My expectations of him are score at least 10 or 11. Lead the line and knock a few centre halves about. Thats it. Its not much. You're no better or worse than a chris wood. Stop pointing to the name on the back of the shirt when you(rarely) score like you're Ronaldo. Its embarrassing. I think that little spell in the England squad wasnt great for him ultimately because, and i hope i'm wrong, there is a slight feeling that he's better than Everton.
He isn't. And he's stealing a living right now.
He's not the only one stealing his living at this club mate.