2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Whether you're on the side of it being right or wrong to leak it, let's not be naive and pretend they're all sat in the corner of the wethies on a friday night when this happened.

This will have been behind closed doors In a private function room in Portugal. And it's the landed in the lap of the chief reporter of the mail. The chances of this getting leaked by a member of the public rather than an Everton staff member are slim to none
pure supposition.

Another day, another drama...
Screenshot_20240316_104159_Gallery.jpg

it would be better if people opted to think before they write stuff. If he leaves, we will only have Coleman who is aging and Ashley Young. It’s going to be very hard for us to find a bang average right back to join us. Also, Godfrey is good, but not at right back. Patterson deserves to start in the next game

In any other company, a boss of 52 years of age slapping a 22 year old employee across the head in view of colleagues and the public would be a massive HR storm.
Personally if my boss did that I'd chin the [Poor language removed].
Light hearted or not, its not a done thing, making the young lad look a right tool in front of his peers.

Bobble mate has indicated it was...It's the perfect opportunity for his agent Patterson to either get him a move away or get him game time.

Either way it stink players leaking stuff to the papers.

I love how you’ve managed to make a player getting slapped, the one at fault for damaging the image of the club (as though it needs help). Not Dyche for doing it in the first place.

They are in a public restaurant, with staff and probably other people as well. Anyone could have put that out there and I doubt Bobble’s mate knows any better than anyone else.

In any other company, a boss of 52 years of age slapping a 22 year old employee across the head in view of colleagues and the public would be a massive HR storm.
Personally if my boss did that I'd chin the [Poor language removed].
Light hearted or not, it’s not a done thing, making the young lad look a right tool in front of his peers.
I’d love to see the reaction of folk on here if their boss slapped them. I bet it’s not “ok I won’t tell anyone about this, I might make the company look bad”.