777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s just a rumour, he has no interest with any investors, to be fair at a push they may have seen his large gullible following and maybe contacted him to push as agenda.

He’s self serving to build his own popularity, he’s been proven a serial liar for years but let’s keep to 777 now.
Being wrong a out something is not the same as lying. Might even be libelous.

I'm really dubious that 777 has any money to invest in fact , Josh wander seems to be wearing the same hat all the time, this supposed entrepreneur wants to own a football club and he can't even afford more than one baseball hat, come on!
What if he has many of the same type of hat ?

That's an unfair accusation.

He nailed colours to the mast in the past and it's not turned out as predicted, but I don't think he's set out knowingly misleading peaple.

The only reason the errors are blown up is because of his online presence. If a person with 50 followers said it, nobody would care.

Personally, I listen to his pods, I read his blog posts and occasionally check his Twitter. Some I'll agree with, some have me scratching my head.

As with everything else online, I'll take most of it onboard with an air of caution. Nobody is right (or wrong!) all the time.
Oi! Someone call the Reasonable Police and tell them we've another one of 'em in 'ere!!