2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

But the chance wasnt even the same.

So stick the narrative up your arsehole, mate.

Dom's free header

1709657961491.png

Beto's Free header

1709657986521.png

That proves they were different. Dom has a teammate jumping for the ball, a West Ham player jumping for the ball, and a West Ham player right behind him who no doubt would have given him a nudge from behind.

Beto just has 1 player near him who didn't even try to get the ball.

Not like they're both stood on the exact same spot in front of the 6 yard box with a yard of space off of the defender.

Completely different chances.

I await confirmation from the fan club that the wind speed in Burnley affected Dom's ability to score a free header.

Do you have the wind direction chart for both days?

Lmao I actually had written this post above in anticipation that someone would bring up the wind.

That proves they were different. Dom has a teammate jumping for the ball, a West Ham player jumping for the ball, and a West Ham player right behind him who no doubt would have given him a nudge from behind.

They're both free headers pal.

Nobody within a yard of his jump to head it wide.

Not like they're both stood on the exact same spot in front of the 6 yard box with a yard of space off of the defender.

Completely different chances.

I await confirmation from the fan club that the wind speed in Burnley affected Dom's ability to score a free header.

Lmao I actually had written this post above in anticipation that someone would bring up the wind.
Humidity?

Those west ham players jumping with dom must have been jumping very high. Seeing as they were playing 230 miles away that day 😉