777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
That was always going to be the case.

This is the Rights and Media funding Ltd issue that led to them rejecting MSP.

No second bidder is getting the club without guaranteeing payment to those creditors.

I don't even know if we could legally entertain second lary bids right now. We agreed a period of exclusivity with 777 and then agreed a deal which is undergoing premier league approval.
I think we had an exclusivity deal with some other Yanks just before Moshiri came in totally out of the blue.

Posted something alongs these lines last night. Having seemingly given up on financing the stadium himself a year ago, he's somehow limped along without giving away a single share. Suddenly he might just be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. It would surely be better for him to sell once we move, if he can find a way to get there.
We won't be moving for at least 18 months , not sure that's any good to either party.

I think we had an exclusivity deal with some other Yanks just before Moshiri came in totally out of the blue.
There was a 6 week exclusivity deal in place with John Jay Moores and Charles Noell that expired in January 2016 the month or so before Moshiri swooped in.

They never got to a deal and the exclusivity agreement expired. With the 777 agreement having reached a sale agreement i don't know if they can entertain other offers.

Sounds like administration is our our best option here with all the creditors wanting their share……though what that means for the stadium or the club who knows

Sounds like administration is our our best option here with all the creditors wanting their share……though what that means for the stadium or the club who knows
Administration would never be the best option for anything. The 9 points deduction and fire sale of all our assets would be awful. It could happen though

It wouldn’t be administration that well off people do with their vanity companies to just clear the slate and set up elsewhere, leaving a disgruntled tax man. It would be a proper cupboard emptying, asset selling gutting of what few things are good about the club. No thanks.