6 + 2 Point Deductions

It's the other way around. We got 2 uphold and 7 rejected.
To be honest the more I read of the two verdicts the more I think 4 points back is at the upper end of what he could’ve achieved. A lot of our mitigations offered were pretty tenuous and when you’ve got Moshiri at the original hearing saying he basically ripped the arse out of the rules because “we needed a midfield” there is only so much you can do with that.

I disagree with the rules and the process the PL have set, but that doesn’t mean you can ignore them, Moshiri dared them to do something about it and they did.

Forest had a lot lower acceptable losses because they are part under the EFL and part under the PL for their 3 year period.

Their limit was a breach over 65 million whereas ours is over 105.

They will argue that they were only over the limit for 2 months whilst they waited on the sale of Brennan Johnson and they will argue that this was forced by the date for Transfer Deadline day, otherwise they would have had to sell Johnson for 35m instead of 47.

Don’t know if that would or should hold water, but it’s a different set of circumstances.

Just annoys me they were so brazen about delaying selling Johnson when they knew getting him out before 1st July 2023 would've seen them meet FFP for that year. Apparently that's going to be their main defence which sounds ludicrous

Whereas this club knew it had to get Richarlison out before 1st July 2022, did it and then that just get dismissed as "irrelevant" even though it's a good example of co-operating with premier league, I find that very bizarre.

Is this second charge something to do with the timing of the ellis simms sale? Hadnt we agreed a fee with someone but he changed his mind and went to Coventry a week or so later so we didnt have the sale on the accounts in time?

To be honest the more I read of the two verdicts the more I think 4 points back is at the upper end of what he could’ve achieved. A lot of our mitigations offered were pretty tenuous and when you’ve got Moshiri at the original hearing saying he basically ripped the arse out of the rules because “we needed a midfield” there is only so much you can do with that.

I disagree with the rules and the process the PL have set, but that doesn’t mean you can ignore them, Moshiri dared them to do something about it and they did.
The mitigations were weak to absurd.

The points were given back due to poor process which is what most of us have been saying.