6 + 2 Point Deductions

That’s going to be harsh timing assuming they’re still in a scrap. Learning where they (and others) stand a month before the season wraps up is less than ideal.

I think thats preferable to finishing the season not knowing how an appeal went. At least with 5 games to go they will know what they need to do to survive. Not just them, other clubs too. Imagine Luton thinking they need a poimt to stay up, get it and celebrate being in the PL. Then 2-3 2eeks after the season has finished, Forest get a point back and stay up instead.

I did not think we would get anything back initially and then thought we might get a token gesture 2 points to bring it below administration so I am pretty happy to get the 4 which puts us in a 3 way battle with Forest and Luton. Presumably we are staring at a further 6 points which Forest will also get

Been reading the comments from the BBC article. The gist is that most fans from other clubs think we got off lightly, but don’t have any understanding of our individual circumstances or what they’re talking about.
The average football fan is clueless to our plight or just hates us. Well sod them all I say!
BBC is just a cesspit of telly clapping weirdos fornicating over the buck toothed clown across the park most of the time. That and fifa obsessed kids who don’t understand the game.

That said, the old saying “everyone loves a good downfall” goes these days. It’s just nobody in the club has a backbone to fight for the club and most importantly the fans in the media like other clubs do. Will not change whilst there is a power vacuum whilst mosh tries to sell us to those lads off Bitconned in Miami

I think thats preferable to finishing the season not knowing how an appeal went. At least with 5 games to go they will know what they need to do to survive. Not just them, other clubs too. Imagine Luton thinking they need a poimt to stay up, get it and celebrate being in the PL. Then 2-3 2eeks after the season has finished, Forest get a point back and stay up instead.

so you didn’t mention us do you think wel be safe ;)

I did not think we would get anything back initially and then thought we might get a token gesture 2 points to bring it below administration so I am pretty happy to get the 4 which puts us in a 3 way battle with Forest and Luton. Presumably we are staring at a further 6 points which Forest will also get

a two battle now three

incase
we get 6 get enough wins so its irrelevant

Today's announcement is an absolute wee take! no doubt about that and the Clubs statement isn't any better. The players and the fans need to come together now more than ever for one final push, as it's likely we'll get another points deduction this season. We need to make Goodison a fortress, like the final home games of the last 2 seasons. Let's use this anger and frustration to fuel are performances and results. UTFT!