6 + 2 Point Deductions

It's gotta be this week, surely? it's already well past overdue..

I'm really hoping that the delay is because there's some substantial action going on behind the scenes that will invariably can this whole farce of a process and reissue the points.
The points are in post, honest. You used to be cool Everton, stop hassling me already.

He looks like the kind of fella who pays brasses to suck him off while he lies back on the sofa, but then proceeds to fart in their faces while they're doing the deed. The old "chuck berry" technique.
I'd say he looks more like a self-styled pastor who tells people to call him on '555-Godisawesome' and give him their money to gain eternal salvation - when in reality, he has teenage daughters nobody knows about locked in a secret cellar pushing out severely inbred grandchildren crafted from his own seed.

groundhog day.png

What is this?
It’s ostensibly about the efl “new deal” but of course other business could get wrapped up in that and there is plenty of other business clubs may wish to discuss…

It’s ostensibly about the efl “new deal” but of course other business could get wrapped up in that and there is plenty of other business clubs may wish to discuss…

Emergency when its about £££££££ lets get it sorted.
Let Everton FC and fans squirm for weeks on their appeal.
Utter shambles the Premier league.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we are now into the 4th week of waiting for a verdict. The hearing ended the week before the Spurs game which was on the 3 February.

And we entered our appeal way back at the end of November.

The club should be publicly demanding answers at this point, and it shouldn't just be left to Dyche to talk about it in pressers. We need leadership from the top of the club.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we are now into the 4th week of waiting for a verdict. The hearing ended the week before the Spurs game which was on the 3 February.

And we entered our appeal way back in late November.

The club should be publicly demanding answers at this point, and it shouldn't just be left to Dyche to talk about it in pressers.
No one is at the wheel though - we are without any boardroom level leadership.
Rudderless