Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hands down we are one of the worst 3 teams in the league. Atrocious to watch, no idea how to play forward. Only score if we get a set-piece or a player scores a worldly. Jammily get in front and then our amazing manager takes away all impetus by bringing on calamity young and ceding all control back to out 10 man opposition.

Dyche is making this group of players so much worse than they are (as an attacking unit).

He absolutely does my head in.
I genuinely don't understand what we do in training. How can a Premier League team be this late in the season and have not the slightest clue what to do when they get the ball? Absolutely no idea but to chuck it forward and hope.

I had a double on Branthwaite to score first and an Everton win - 98/1

That said a point away at Brighton is decent but it did look like three.

There's so many late goals in the Premiership; we've scored a few (i.e. last week) - I don't see many teams able to kill the game.

Still gutting - Pickford was going mad at the end for conceeding.

I used to live in Brighton and watch them on occasion back when they had Bobby Zamora, played in a university sports track and had Fat Boy Slim paying for their bus tickets to away games. How have they got the looking like vintage Man U, in Europe with a lovely scandium and we are where we are? Crazy how bad our club is run.

Full backs who are afraid to go beyond our wide players... wide players who are afraid to go to the byline and choose to come inside and cross from deep...

Throwing the ball to a centre-forward with nobody else to support... it's so, so predictable.
Wait this for weeks, dcl rightly gets stick, but half the time the team is 20/30 yards behind him when we hoof it long. It’s predictable and [Poor language removed].

would have taken this and other results this morning

Burnley bummed and Forest beaten and us one point away from home

but have to say Everton have totally forgotten how to win a game, they pooed their pants with an extra man
It's the manner of the result that will cause the anger and frustration between the fans because, to put it simply, we should have won that.

With hindsight though, like you said and I said before, I would have taken a draw at 3pm today.

Hands down we are one of the worst 3 teams in the league. Atrocious to watch, no idea how to play forward. Only score if we get a set-piece or a player scores a worldy. Jammily get in front and then our amazing manager takes away all impetus by bringing on calamity young and ceding all control back to out 10 man opposition.

Dyche is making this group of players so much worse than they are (as an attacking unit).

He absolutely does my head in.

so what’s your plan…..?

attacking we are poo but unless it sorts itself out WE can’t do a thing