6 + 2 Point Deductions

Well, at least there’s a whole pile of information about 777 that’s been revealed and possibly more to come… and that’s reasonable to debate.

Going round and round over a decision that’s clearly not been finalised in madness.
There would be absolutely no point in listening to your podcast if we read it on here Andy...last thing we need is Esks Podcast going down the swanny and you becoming a regular Joe Bloggs again instead of being an international Jet Setting Podcaster.

I think this thread should be locked until the decision is officially made public.
Locking the thread would punishing the moaners.
Yes this thread has a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth, but you are not taking into account our mitigating circumstances.
If you just go ahead and lock it I must inform you that we will excercise our right to take the case to an independent appeals commission.
GOT mods corrupt as feck! :rant:

I think this thread should be locked until the decision is officially made public.

Today alone has seen 30+ pages of everyone going round and round in ever decreasing circles when it is abundantly clear that no decision has been finalised.
None of the top-line journalists have a clue as to what the decision will be… and tomorrow will probably see another 20+ pages of largely nothing posted.

Honestly folks, all this wailing and gnashing of teeth is doing nobody any good.

Yes, we’re all concerned about the eventual outcome and further possible sanction via the second charge but, and I know it’s easy to say this… take some time off from all the guesswork and give your blood pressure a break.

Had the same thought earlier when I post is anyone else sick of this thread but then glanced at the logs and most people are active using this thread so figured who are we to pipe people down.

I figure it's group therapy.