2023/24 Sean Dyche

With his tactics he has managed to destroy the enthusiasm of the crowd completely. I have never been so bored at a game of football as I was last night. And I was not alone in that – the atmosphere was the worst I have ever known it at Goodison and I have been going for over 30 years. He has managed to lose the "12th man" – and don't forget, the 12th man has been the best player for Everton over the last two years and has kept us up.

We'd walk the Championship it's beyond grim.

Mate , I honestly do t think we would .

Luton are basically the same as they were last year and we have lost every time we played them.

Also we would be ruined financially and would end up losing players and a massive points reduction to start with

Luton are basically the same as they were last year and we have lost every time we played them.

Also we would be ruined financially and would end up losing players and a massive points reduction to start with
Pretty small sample that, no?

They’re not at all though. Their two key players Barkley and Ogbene weren’t there last season.

Pickford

Coleman
- Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko

Garner
----------- Onana

Harrison
-------- Doucoure -------- McNeil

DCL

This is his best team, IMO. When everyone is fit, he just needs to stick with this ☝️
This is probably right. Even at his age Coleman is still probably our best RB, and we at least know he can do something in attack. Godfrey can run around and do a job, but provides nothing going forward. Patterson still has lapses in defence. Gana in midfield when protecting a lead. Gomes when healthy if we're chasing

I'd also be fairly sure that the players hate playing his style of football.

I don't think they would tbh, I think it suits loads of the squad who cant actually play football.

There's no way that Tarkowski, Mykolenko, Young, Gana, Doucoure, Mcneil or Harrison moan about the style of play when they'd be aware they are a huge part of why we can't actually play football.

I would say at a push that Garner, Onana and possibly Branthwaite (though i think he likes the proper physical up and at em approach as well) might think we could play better football.

His contract expires summer 2025 which is when we expect the new stadium to open for 2025/26 season.

I think with the naming rights and other commercial opportunites potentiall bringing in a large revenue stream into the club there must be investment into the forward line.

LW: McNeil & Dobbin is the only position im ok with.

ACM: Doucoure has no competition.

RW: Harrison & Young both need moving on.

CF: Beto & DCL have to be sold with Chermiti as backup to a new CF next season

The club need to support him this summer as thats the only way to judge him before we move to the new stadium.

Pickford

Coleman
- Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko

Garner
----------- Onana

Harrison
-------- Doucoure -------- McNeil

DCL

This is his best team, IMO. When everyone is fit, he just needs to stick with this ☝️
Gana, should be in the team over garner and McNeil and Harrison have stunk the gaff out all season. Think McNeil should be left out for a few games. Keeps serving up and dross and keeps getting picked. Not ideal that

His contract expires summer 2025 which is when we expect the new stadium to open for 2025/26 season.

I think with the naming rights and other commercial opportunites potentiall bringing in a large revenue stream into the club there must be investment into the forward line.

LW: McNeil & Dobbin is the only position im ok with.

ACM: Doucoure has no competition.

RW: Harrison & Young both need moving on.

CF: Beto & DCL have to be sold with Chermiti as backup to a new CF next season

The club need to support him this summer as thats the only way to judge him before we move to the new stadium.
I’ve seen him for 12 years, we don’t need another season to judge him. And if he picks the players he will replace Beto with Like for like, he will get an McNeil mark 11 on the right. Centre midfielder will all be about graft.

It’s absolutely grim but we should probably play to our set piece strength even more. Try to get as tall a team on the pitch each game(so Onana and one other in midfield). Encourage players to ‘play for free-kicks’ around the box, work on someone to develop a long throw..

Eurgh. Feel dirty just typing all that.