Our Goodison Photographs

IMG_2701.jpeg

Spine tingling when the sirens and Z cars play, even on the tour.

Soz for spamming the thread. It’s made me want to take more pictures when I’m there, and I’ll put them here. Have to dig some of my older ones out as well. Really will miss the place, but hope for a change of our fortunes when we do move. She doesn’t deserve the send off she’s getting - hopefully we can get through this mess intact and give her a proper one next season.

Soz for spamming the thread. It’s made me want to take more pictures when I’m there, and I’ll put them here. Have to dig some of my older ones out as well. Really will miss the place, but hope for a change of our fortunes when we do move. She doesn’t deserve the send off she’s getting - hopefully we can get through this mess intact and give her a proper one next season.
Great pics mate, brings a lump to the throat, especially sharing it with your kids.💙

Great pics mate, brings a lump to the throat, especially sharing it with your kids.💙
Cheers mate.

I know the younger generation will have nothing but bad memories of Goodison and can’t wait to get out of there, and who can blame them, but I will miss the place.

I’m one of the lucky ones - saw probabaly the greatest Everton side at GP win leagues and cups when I was a kid with me grandad, and it’s him who I remember most when I’m at GP and who I will miss the most when we go.

One of the worst seats I’ve ever had at GP.

Back row Lower Bullens, right down in the St End corner.

View attachment 246065
ive been in them, bad seats but not the worst,

The worst are at the very back of the lowers gwladys, or the back of the lower bullens behind the old TV gantry.

I was in them for the really windy day when Tim Howard scored. Throughout the whole game I saw the ball for about 7 minutes; the rest of the time it was in the air out of my view.

Cheers mate.

I know the younger generation will have nothing but bad memories of Goodison and can’t wait to get out of there, and who can blame them, but I will miss the place.

I’m one of the lucky ones - saw probabaly the greatest Everton side at GP win leagues and cups when I was a kid with me grandad, and it’s him who I remember most when I’m at GP and who I will miss the most when we go.
Exactly same mate, feel very lucky to have seen that side of the 80s and like you and so many,will miss massively but the memories will remain and hopefully our younger ones can see some glory at BDM.

New beginnings 💙🙏

ive been in them, bad seats but not the worst,

The worst are at the very back of the lowers gwladys, or the back of the lower bullens behind the old TV gantry.

I was in them for the really windy day when Tim Howard scored. Throughout the whole game I saw the ball for about 7 minutes; the rest of the time it was in the air out of my view.
Had those seats for a game against Utd in the early 90’s, only to see that bad bell Lee Sharpe nick a goal to sink us.