6 + 2 Point Deductions

…..we need a whistleblower from within the PL. Somebody who knows what’s going on, somebody who has access to and can leak dodgy e-mails, minutes, internal comms etc.
Can you not submit a DSAR? Shouldn’t any correspondence relating to our case, including emails, WhatsApp etc made legally available to us if we’re challenging a charge?

Wow are you really a blue or just a WUM?

3 minor celebs? Aye?

The former chief at the Bank of England. You know, the fella that puts up interest rates etc. A lady from the DCMS. You know, the guys who oversee sport in the UK who are bringing in the Independent Regulator. And a former top Union guy. Minor celebs? Also Andy Burnham, former Secretary of State for Sport. I think it's your comment that is cringeworthy.
I just don't see how it was going to do us any good. We wound up the Premier League by engaging with them and still going over the PSR limit, then we've wound them up again here. The "independent" panel will probably be having a pint with Masters now as he tells them whatever you do don't reduce the punishment

Please tell what the advantage was ?
We carried on signing players. I know we've spent very little but our ridiculous wage bill is what put us in this position. We needed to sell at least one more player and we wouldn't be in this position. Moshiri's defence that we had no midfield wasn't great either!

Wouldn't say the former governor of the Bank of England and the Mayor of one the biggest economic cities in the country are "minor celebrities".

Different levels to the like of Aldridge and John Power doing videos kicking off like those lot did when they got upset.

It rattled them.
Nor are they Sean making promises either though...

Save us Shagger Silks, you’re our only hope…

IMG_2612.jpeg

I’m not buying this ‘everybody needs to sell to buy’ thing. Are they saying the 18 other clubs have all very nearly breached it but not quite so they’ll be fine if they don’t do any business this month. B0ll0cks!

I just don't see how it was going to do us any good. We wound up the Premier League by engaging with them and still going over the PSR limit, then we've wound them up again here. The "independent" panel will probably be having a pint with Masters now as he tells them whatever you do don't reduce the punishment

and silk will be secretly filming masters having an affair with the postie

now PLEASE can we have them back

Would the KC have taken the case if he thought there was zero chance of winning it? Not sure.
Supersilks become "super" by winning lots of cases, I suppose. I doubt they sign up for stonewall loser cases, at the very least. On the other hand, if he manages to "win" this case I suspect there'll be a lot more football related business for him, so maybe it's a calculated risk.

Can you not submit a DSAR? Shouldn’t any correspondence relating to our case, including emails, WhatsApp etc made legally available to us if we’re challenging a charge?

….i’d presume the legal team has requested such information but I wouldn’t trust this PL as far as I could throw Neville Southall. I’d be confident if this Commission was a recognised judicial court of law because I think the process can be legally ripped to shreads.