Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Waffle, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following our win against Crystal Palace yesterday evening, we will now face Luton Town on Saturday 27 January (3pm KO) in the fourth round of the Emirates FA Cup.

Tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket Members from 10am on Friday 19 January. The window for you to claim your own seat will end at 4pm on Monday 22 January.

Official Members will then be able to purchase tickets from 10am on Tuesday 23 January. If you wish to sit in an alternative location and have not already claimed your seat, you can do so in this priority window.

Subject to availability, tickets will go on general sale from 10am on Wednesday 24 January.

Tickets for this fixture are priced as below:

Adults (18-64) £25
Over-65s £20
Under-18s £5

We strongly advise supporters to purchase tickets in advance of the game as this we are anticipating a sell-out.

Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone on 0151 556 1878 or in person at the Goodison Road ticket office. Opening times for all our ticketing outlets can be found here.

Onwards Evertonians!

Does the price go up the further you get in the competition?

It was £20.00 for palace

0A6B8647-CC96-4473-B55B-18A9CA5D0115.png

…..only decision I expect Dyche will ponder on is who replaces Doucoure. Gomes v Dobbin.

Dobbin; for those who watched him coming through the Academy, Dobbin is better in a central position. Playing him offers more goal threat and genuine pace. He’ll comfortably get alongside DCL and even beyond him and he has the quality to score goals. He can run with the ball from deeper positions and is a threat on the break.

Gomes; offers more quality in possession than Dobbin, can pick a pass and keep hold of the ball under pressure. His lack of pace means DCL gets isolated.

i expect Dyche to go with Gomes but given the opposition I’d be tempted to start Dobbin. Goals will be at a premium, Dobbin might just offer a bit more in the top third.

Status
Not open for further replies.