6 + 2 Point Deductions

No, that is indeed correct, there is a real possibility that multiple teams will not know which league they will be playing in next season after the season ends.
So unless we're 20+ points (assuming a failed appeal on the first 10) and assuming the punishment will be just as harsh we'd need 55(ish) points to be 100% safe on the final day. If it's out of our hands anything can happen.

The maximum loss per season though is £5m plus an additional £30m if your owner funds the additional losses. So the year 3 loss would have been £125m above what you are allowed to lose (£90m if funded by the owner).

In our case, it is even clearer we have made losses in every season since 2017. That is unsustainable and we are now a billion pound in debt. That means we are awaiting clearance to be sold to shysters who will destroy the club. We are on the brink of the abyss because of a decade of mismanagement but instead of doing something about it we would rather pretend it is the fault of a corrupt premier league.

We have people making up wild conspiracy theories instead of actually blaming the people who have destroyed the club and left it on the brink of administration.

We are being conned the board has admitted we broke PSR rules but is quibbling regarding how much we breached it by. The board knew breaching PSR the first time would make it more difficult to pass subsequent PSR periods. The club cowered before the independent panel and then came out in the press and pretended they acted like a lion with a provocative statement. We are being played by the board and people are daft enough to fall for it.
I see you didnt respond to my other post when you posted false stuff.

Regardless of the incompetence and horribleness of Moshiri and Kenwright, ignoring that ALL other teams are able to do this and its fine minus a few million here or there is insane. I have full blame for Moshiri and Kenwright, but I dont let one evil person off the hook because another evil person. I blame them all and dont let any of them off the hook for what they have done. Too many are being played by the PL and some people are daft enough to fall for it.

We are being punished for building a stadium.

No one will ever be able to give me one logical, rational, sensible, coherent reason why that should be subject to sustainability rules.

These current financial rules are not fit for purpose. No football fan should support them in their current form.
We aren't being punished for building a Stadium.

We are being punished for claiming interest on loans that we stated were being used for the Stadium when they were not. The independent panel had the paperwork for the loans and internal club communications that showed that the rights media and metro loans could not be used for the Stadium.

They also had documentation showing that Moshiri was providing loans for the Stadium interest-free. We were trying to claim for interest payments that simply didn't exist.

We aren't being punished for building a Stadium.

We are being punished for claiming interest on loans that we stated were being used for the Stadium when they were not. The independent panel had the paperwork for the loans and internal club communications that showed that the rights media and metro loans could not be used for the Stadium.

They also had documentation showing that Moshiri was providing loans for the Stadium interest-free. We were trying to claim for interest payments that simply didn't exist.

“we”

not you