6 + 2 Point Deductions

I always believe when there is a particular group that makes corrupt decisions and and decide corrupt outcomes like this they always hide behind a group name or committee or so called independent committee. And then get away with it. But these are individuals who need to be exposed , named shamed and investigated themselves . What salary they are on? Their roles? What qualifications do the have to make these decisions? Who makes the final decision. Who is responsible for the final decision or sanction? Committees are made up of faceless individuals who aren't held accountable to corrupt decisions. Personalising them could change that.

I have always found when exposed these corrupt individuals aren't as brave.

so is there a way out of it?

There'll be clear arguments against it.

But because they want to "fast track" it...I can see them slapping 5 more points on by April Then hope the appeal clears some points before the end of the season.... before appealing the new breach.

Or they could be understanding and delay/fine.

Bottom line is they don't have any rules in place for it.

I always believe when there is a particular group that makes corrupt decisions and and decide corrupt outcomes like this they always hide behind a group name or committee or so called independent committee. And then get away with it. But these are individuals who need to be exposed , named shamed and investigated themselves . What salary they are on? Their roles? What qualifications do the have to make these decisions? Who makes the final decision. Who is responsible for the final decision or sanction? Committees are made up of faceless individuals who aren't held accountable to corrupt decisions. Personalising them could change that.

I have always found when exposed these corrupt individuals aren't as brave.
They're all named in the report.

We can’t have our hearing on the second charge until the appeal from the first since the outcome of that appeal feeds into the second charge. There’s no way all this is resolved before the end of the season, and if the PL is riding roughshod over legal principles this could easily go further to court. The only way to prevent absolute farce is for them to agree a settlement on a fair punishment for us and Forest.

PL playing even more into the Government hands over regulation. Made themselves look an idiot again. How on earth can you get another punishment for the SAME Offence. Double jeopardy doesn't exist in English law or even European law (I stand to be corrected)

This should be the basis of anything we say. Double jeopardy is outlawed in this country. Pretty confident a commission won't do anything and I am confident an independent regulator would never let this happen.

Will be interesting to see when they change the rules if they decide to close this loophole or wait to implement them after they can charge Everton a 3rd time (everton to go down in history as the only club to ever be charged 3 times for the same offence!!)

Absolute shambles the way they make rules up as they go along seriously whatever reason the powers that be want us gone from their scripted games can’t wait to see the back of us new stadium is for sustaining a football club and furthermore an area of the city that needs developing so by building that we’re doing bad don’t make sense to be punished for it.like Tory government the premier league we’re the rich rule and get richer, it is ran by worse snakes than any club in the league the premier league is a shitshow who appointed someone to work with us so this didn’t happen but I’d did TWICE 2faced corrupt liars

There was a certain inevitability about this once we'd failed the first time, as we were budgeting based on the same premise. We'll either get 20 points deducted or if our appeal gets our deduction reduced and then we multiply the new amount by 2.

As for being charged twice in the same season that also was always going to happen once we'd delayed the charges from last season into this season. The question is whose fault that is? I know Leeds and Leicester will say it was our fault and should have seen us relegated.

Interesting to see in all this commotion, the IC hearing for the first charge is 'imminent'.

They will need to spped the first one up before any appeal for this one can take place.