6 + 2 Point Deductions

Feel like we will get less sympathy from other fans this time around, which is fair enough as you’ve got be proper special to screw up twice.
Have we for sure, though? If it's a 3-year rolling period, wouldn't it be possible to technically breach twice over the same year of losses. For instance, let's say you have years 1, 2, 3, and 4, and the bulk of the losses are in year 2. Well, in year 3, you could be breached based on years 1+2+3, but you could also be breached in year 4 based on years 2+3+4 with both breaches essentially being from the exact same year.

So with this system, it seems entirely possible to be punished twice, separately, but for the exact same offense. Which I believe others have pointed out elsewhere as well. Proper stupid system, that.

I don't feel at all assured

The whole process has been shambolic from the league and the club need to start calling it out for what it is. It's blatantly an unfair process and rules that aren't fit for purpose. Can they start speaking out publicly and defending the club.
Give Dele, Gomes, Keane a job to do while we're at it. They can take a ban/fine no problem

So let me get this right.

10 points deducted for the 1 st breach . Will superlawyer get any back ...who knows

Potentially another 10 points deducted for the 2nd breach.

777 either pull out or fail the fit owner test . No one else interested so we go into administration and get another 9 points deducted.

10+10+9 = 29 points deduction ( Esk can you check my maths please lol.

All for trying to improve our sustainability by building a new stadium.

By their own maths if we've breached again by 9 million it will be an 8 point fine.

Still can't see us getting anything as of course we were going to breach if we thought we were 19.5 million better off than we have been found out to be from the first hearing. You are basing your calcs from a different level and again not our fault as we should have been told what it was the season before.