6 + 2 Point Deductions

If it helps you sleep better mate, keep telling yourself that. £50m with potential for £60m.

We paid £45m for Beto and Chermiti.

I said on here I'd have let him run down his contract if FFP wasn't a thing, because he was worth £50m for us per season to keep us in the league.

Richarlison scored 43 league goals in 135 appearances for us. 53 goals in 152 in total.

We sold Brazils number 9 ahead of a world cup at 25 for £50m rising to £60m. He's 26 - Spurs won't lose out on what they paid.

Everton had to sell because of FFP, against a timeline is the headline. We wouldn't have sold him for that if we didn't have to - at the very least we would have waited until after world cup.
That's the crux of the matter.
That's why the whole system stinks.

If it helps you sleep better mate, keep telling yourself that. £50m with potential for £60m.

We paid £45m for Beto and Chermiti.

I said on here I'd have let him run down his contract if FFP wasn't a thing, because he was worth £50m for us per season to keep us in the league.

Richarlison scored 43 league goals in 135 appearances for us. 53 goals in 152 in total.

We sold Brazils number 9 ahead of a world cup at 25 for £50m rising to £60m. He's 26 - Spurs won't lose out on what they paid.

Everton had to sell because of FFP, against a FFP timeline is the headline. We wouldn't have sold him for that if we didn't have to - at the very least we would have waited until after world cup.
100% agreed. I always said before and after we sold him. We sold him short. He then went to the World Cup and had a stormer. He was worth at least 90m, I think we bought him for like 40m or something. We have a habit of doing that. It drives me mad. I would rather do what we have done with Braithwaite if that’s going to be the case. Go sign every averages club best player and see what happens. Cant be any worse than Gbamin style buys.

I find it insane that we are getting the two punishments in the same season. Surely this lawyer will have a field day with that.

When did they announce they are bringing the accounts forward to January? Was it this season?

I find it insane that we are getting the two punishments in the same season. Surely this lawyer will have a field day with that.

When did they announce they are bringing the accounts forward to January? Was it this season?
Yeah, it was agreed by the clubs before the start of the season. It would be more than a bit ridiculous for there to be two punishments in the same season, but I don't see how they could ever square that.