2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Finish of a player with absolute rock bottom confidence.

How long do you wait for him to play himself into form?

That was a bottom 3 club finish, we can't afford someone who is missing chances like that until the end of the season.

I had no confidence he would score that chance & he ended up doing exactly what i expected. Similarly to when Gana stepped up for that pen. Dom has some great assets but if finishing is one of your weakest attributes then you're not a striker.
I think it's time Dyche gives Beto a prolonged run, develop his game & play to his strengths rather than the million punts up the field to Dom.
Danjuma, McNeil, Doucoure, Mykolenko, Keane, Beto, Harrison & Garner are all better on the deck finishers than Dom & I've probably misses more players. It's like there's no thought in his striking. It's so basic & readable.
Poor form or just poor?

I can't think of many strikers in the top 4 divisions who would have missed that chance.
It`s not just that chance, how many absolutely guilt edged chances have we seen him miss just this season, I don`t think he is the answer for Everton unless we can play him in a front 2, but who plays that anymore.

We should just move him on and replace him with the money, better out there for much less wages.