Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
formation was pants... but players have to hold their hands up... how many really looked up for this today? My worry is the 777 is due to be signed this month...how many know they are on their way out to cover the debts..

This was Everton of the last 2 seasons.

Dyche got it wrong today. Plain and simple.

And we need Doucoure back badly.

It also was Everton at the start of this season which made me want him out. Then everything changed and we were playing so well, so i changed my mind on him, then he goes back to what made him awful in this game

I think I’d rather lose a few games around now rather than the good run of home games we’ve got starting on 19th February. Even if we’re at our best, we would probably lose quite a few of these games at the moment.
The longer we are down there, the greater the pressure and usually the worse we play. Seems the weight of not being in an Everton relegation squad is much greater than fighting to survive in a team everyone expects to go down.

If we got 6 points back tomorrow we’d win the next 3 games.

This was Everton of the last 2 seasons.

Dyche got it wrong today. Plain and simple.

And we need Doucoure back badly.
Got it way wrong and didn’t accept that reality. Change it at halftime and it’s a different game. Instead he just let what was obviously a poor performance continue.

We may have still lost but his lack of flexibility and acceptance of his mistake made it a certainty.

Selecting Keane to start in a team bereft of confidence is bad judgment from Dyche. It’s also no co-incidence that Keane’s return to the side has overlapped with a collapse in form.
To double down in selecting him as a starter when there were alternatives available is self defeatist and indicates he has forgotten the first few games of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.